Prestige Item
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Reviews

Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

October 20, 2020

Leaves the skin feeling so soft!

This cleanser has an herbal scent and it doesn’t foam up, just kind of squished around a bit but it does leave the skin feeling oh so soft, removes makeup including eye makeup. I really love it as a one step cleanser!

October 20, 2020

Very effective .

My friend gifted me this cleanser and it’s awesome . I can see how clean my skin gets after using it. I’m so happy with it ! Will definitely buy more when I finish this one . :)

October 19, 2020

Great product, would definitely add to ny routine

This is a great product. 3 in one is a plus for me .leaves the skin supple and moisturized . Great product for my skin.Never had dryness after use and easy to use

October 19, 2020

My favourite face cleanser.

The brand I trusted when to comes to face cleanser.It is very gentle to skin and makes my skin happy.This cleanser is definitely a life saver especially if you have a sensitive skin.A must buy and worth the hype.

October 05, 2020

A facial cleanser I always steer back to

I've repurchased this cleanser multiple times over again, even after trying many other cleansers. It's gentle, effective with removing makeup, and not over drying. A bottle lasts a looooooong time too.

October 01, 2020

Love it!!!!

I am loving Philosophy Purity cleanser! I have such sensitive skin and I can never find something that doesn't bother it. This cleanser has been amazing! The smell is very light and it feels great on my face.

September 10, 2020

Good

Philosophy Purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes.
    It is a very good cleanser. worked well for my skin.
    Left my skin smooth and soft.
    I liked it.

May 26, 2020

Big fan of this one

I always buy the biggest bottle of this. I loved it. It feels very natural. Also it keeps my face very clean. Good price and good value.I finish at least 4 big bottles.

May 07, 2020

Best cleanser!! Using it for 10+ years!

I love this cleanser so much I’ve been using it for over 10 years!
    So gentle, effective and takes off waterproof mascara so easily! Great price the the size and love that it’s on the more natural side.
    It’s a great make up brush cleanser too!

April 30, 2020

A basic cleanser that works really well

I have been using retin-a for a few years for my hormonal acne which makes my skin really dry. I found this when I was looking for a basic cleanser that cleans my skin well without stripping it completely and this does just that. I have been using it for at least 4 years now and don't see myself ever stopping.
    It is more creamy than foaming, though it does lather and either has no scent or it is so mild that I have never noticed it.