physician formula Eye Booster™2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum Reviews
#10 in Eye Liner

May 30, 2019

It's Super Long Lasting and Black!

I was searching for a great drugstore brand of liquid eyeliners and I particularly wanted to find one that's with a brush tip. I finally found this eyeliner from Physician's Formula. Even thought it may be a the pricier side, but It is really worth every penny spent! It's super black and easy to use and brush tip is just right in every way. I can draw thick or thin eyelines and the liquid comes out just the right amount. I can't really comment on the eyelash boosting part because I already have long eye lashes and I can't really tell if using it makes a big difference... But overall it is a wonderful product and I would definitely purchase again!

1.3/5

May 05, 2019

Did they change the formula?

This used to be my favorite eyeliner, even after trying multiple eyeliners from different price ranges. However, in the past 6 months, I've noticed that it goes on differently and that is very dry. I thought I picked up a bad one but I've tried 5 others and they're all the same.

May 01, 2019

Perfect Eyeliner

Make sure you get the blackest black. The tip is fine so it's easy to get a small point in the wing. It's easy to handle and great for beginners or people who struggle with liquid liner. The liner also stays put nicely.

April 13, 2019

quite pricey

With this felt tip (fine tip) brush you can draw a perfect winged eye. You can make thick and thin lines. I chose the shade ultra black because I am all about the drama. This eyeliner will last the entire work day and then some without smudging or running.

The pen does not last for very long, especially if you use it every day. For that reason I would not purchase it frequently because I do find it quite pricey.

April 01, 2019

My fave liquid eyeliner

I loved this liquid eyeliner. The tip is so flexible and pointed that it makes it incredibly easy to achieve a sharp wing. The only thing I wish is that it would last a little bit longer, considering it is quite pricey for a drugstore product. I'll still continue to repurchase it though, because it's most definitely the best liquid liner at the drugstore by far

August 27, 2018

The best eyeliner!

A friend of mine recommended this liquid eyeliner by Physician's Formula to me and I have never looked back since! The brush tip comes to a sharp point every single time and doesn't wear out like other felt tips / eyeliner pens I've tried. When I first started using the product, it was a bit more translucent, but the consistency and colour improved after a few uses and a bit of shaking. There's only 0.5mL of product in the pen itself, but I found that it's lasted longer than my Stila liquid eyeliner which comes in the same amount - probably due to the tip being plastic instead of a material that absorbs the product.

As someone with oily monolids, the eyeliner itself does come off with excessive sweat/rain. However, I found that it stayed on much better than all the eyeliners I've tried in the past that would smudge/flake/smear/run and create major racoon eye fiascos. It comes off easily with regular cleanser or micellar water.

As someone who used to religiously buy Stila's liquid eyeliner, I am now only buying Physician's Formula because it is a better product and only one third of the cost when on sale!

June 22, 2018

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner Pen

This is the first product I’ve tried from Physicians Formula and I love it. It’s making my lashes thicker and it does a wicked winged liner 😍 The ultra black shade is quite literally just that - ULTRA BLACK. I love how bold it is. Overall I’d give this product a 10/10.

March 20, 2018

Love it

This is a great liner with a brush applicator which I like over sponge tip because those tend to fray. It also costs half or less of other liquid liner pens from Sephora.

March 14, 2018

The only thing i use

I found this about five years ago and since trying it I don't use anything else.

I like doing a cat eye daily. I've never had a problem creating perfect wings with this! It's so easy to create thick or thin lines with this. I probably only buy three a year they seem to last forever.

I've used brown, black and ultra black. I prefer ultra black as black looks more grey and brown isn't as dramatic as I like.

Updated On: March 14, 2018

It wears all day but comes off easily when ib take my makeup off

February 16, 2018

My fave drugstore eyeliner!

This is hands down my fave drug store eye liner. It is suppose to help your lashes grow, and I do notice that it does just that after a couple weeks of use! I have repurchased many times.