Prestige Item
Physicians formula butter bronzer Reviews

Good - 0

July 22, 2019

Best bronzer out there!

I have been wearing the shade "sunkissed bronzer" and absolutely can't do my makeup without it. I had been following a lot of you tubers to become more educated on all makeup and the techniques to use them. I am a 55yr old woman who doesn't have much of a history wearing makeup. I always found it took too long or I just couldn't apply it properly, so gave up wearing anything but mascara and lipstick.The formula in this bronzer is so smooth and easy to blend. It has a very mild scent( like coconut) and you can't beat the price. It has a slight shimmer, which I like.This product applies easily with a brush and seems to "melt" into my skin...no blotchiness; I have also found another use for it and I often put it on my eyes for just a subtle everyday look. This is the best drugstore bronzer around.

May 31, 2019
    California, United States

My go to bronzer

My favorite drugstore bronzer! I have medium to tan skin and this bronzer is so buttery and smooth and lasts all day! It gives me that sun-kissed glow. It does have a bit of shimmer to it so if you like matte bronzers this may not be for you.

April 03, 2019

OG Drugstore Bronzer

Love this bronzer - it offers a light coverage that you can build and isn’t too warm in colour, which is great for us cool toned babes. It’s a staple in my makeup collection and you can’t beat the price to quality ratio!

March 02, 2019

Silky brinzer

This bronzer is the best drug store bronzer I used it’s so creamy and glides on skin like a cream but it’s a powder and gives the most sun kissed look and is not that orange color just adds a nice warmth to the skin and when on sale can be purchased for around 10.00 great value.