Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 319 in Bronzer

April 23, 2017

This product is extremely soft and smooth to the touch! It has a ton of pigmentation and a little bit goes such a long way! This product is definitely worth its price and all the hype around it! I would definitely recommend you to purchase this! The packaging is absolutely beautiful as well!!

April 23, 2017

I love this bronzer! It's not too dark for my pale skin and just gives a really pretty bronzed look. You can see little bits of shimmer in the pan but I don't every see the shimmer on my face. I love the scent of it though some people might not. It definitely has a coconut/sunscreen kind of scent.

April 19, 2017

First of all, this bronzer smells AMAZING which makes the application even more enjoyable. It applies very smooth and it is not patchy. I did not like the applicator sponge it came with so I just use a simple bronzer brush which made a huge difference. The colour is not too orange and it looks very natural. It is great for everyday wear when you want a little definition in your face but you do not have the time to contour.

April 18, 2017

I love / hate this product
    I was so excited to buy this it was around $20 which is rather pricy for the drug store but it truly is a great formula. The shade is just a little bit darker than me so I can have a very natural looking contour something I can wear on the daily. It is so smooth and easy to blend out.
    Because it is so soft it is also very fragile which is why I hate it. It had a minor one foot fall on carpet, something my other powders have gone through and survived but this little guy broke into a million pieces. I tried the rubbing alcohol method and saved it but not a month later it broke just my bouncing around in my bag. Now I just keep all the crumbs in an empty moisturizer jar. Still works great but I am disappointed at how fragile it is.
    Sorry for the long story

April 13, 2017

Im currently using this in my everyday makeup ! I LOVE Physician Formula brand itself and this line of bronzers they came out with is sooooo good ! Ive tried many other bronzers before, but this one was the best out of them ! Goes on smoothly and a bonus on top of that the scent is just wonderful !

April 05, 2017

J'adoooooore ce bronzer ! J'ai fais l'achat de ce produit il y a peu de temps, et j'en suis tomber raide dingue ! il fait un beau teint à la peau et ne s'estompe pas durant la journée. De plus, l'odeur ! ça rappelle la noix de coco et l'été ! J'Adooore !!

April 03, 2017

This is by far the best bronzer at the drug store and one of the best on the market. Gives your skin a nice natural looking bronze. I've repurchased serveral times, usually lasts me about 6 months. The smell is also very nice and smells like vacation! Highly recommend!

March 27, 2017

I have very pale/fair skin so its really hard to find a bronzer that doesnt look like mud smeared across my face. KathleenLights on Youtube swore by it so I had to go pick one up. It is amazing... the packaging, the SCENT. Oh my if you love pina coladas you have to just try it for the scent. It applys so beautifully for the bronzy glow we are all looking for.

February 28, 2017

This is probably the BEST bronzer that you can pick up at a Drug Store and the price is a little bit higher than other products you could pick up there but trust me, it is definitely worth! (It also goes on sale from time to time!)
    Firstly, this product smells AMAZING .. I am not entirely sure of how to describe it. It just smells very fresh and clean, unlike other cosmetic products or powders.
    Secondly, it applies so nicely .. it blends easily and your skin feels so smooth afterwards. Even if you feel the actual product in the container .. it feels super smooth and soft!
    Lastly, I am very pale and so I am always nervous when purchasing and applying bronzers .. I never want it to be obvious that I am wearing a bronzer and I don't want it to be too dark and unnatural. This product gives me just enough colour and shimmer that has my skin looking healthy and toned.
    I have seen videos and read somewhere of people using the bronzer as a "contour" but I honestly feel as though it does not have enough pigments and isn't dark enough for a contour .. unless you were looking for a very soft and subtle look but I prefer a more rich and prominent look to my contour .. but as a regular bronzer it is perfect!

February 15, 2017

Love this bronzer, the light shade is perfect for fair skin, it smells like coconuts and is a wonderful buttery texture. It is very blendable and is great for a subtle contour.