Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 345 in Bronzer

July 06, 2017

There's a reason for the hype

Look, I'm a pretty fair skinned girl. Which means two things:

1) I need bronzer
    2) Drugstore bronzers more often than not make me look like an oompa loompa

This bronzer is the first drugstore bronzer I've used that not only makes me look naturally tanned but I can also just apply generously without it looking bad. I look like a golden goddess!

Oh yeah, and did I mention it smells like a tropical vacation?

June 15, 2017

Smells so good!

Truly lives up to the name! Such a buttery texture! Smells Amazing

Not as dark as I would like but easily buildable. Great for fair skin. Nice subtle shimmer

Doesn't last all day and must reapply during the day but it smells so good, I don't mind!

June 08, 2017

This bronzer is a fair skinned girl's best friend. It is the perfect shade to give the face warmth without turning you into an oompa loompa. I have seen people use it to contour and it looked good (it's still a little too warm for me to use it that way, but to each their own). I love how this applies. It's pigmented enough to go on easily, but not so much that you have to be careful. It blends out like a dream and gives the skin such a beautiful natural glow. I love the pina colada scent, however I would caution those who are scent sensitive that this is definitely a highly fragranced product. I wish physician's formula would release a special unscented version for those who need it, as this product should be enjoyed by everyone.

May 30, 2017

This is the best bronzer I have found at the drug store. I love that it is a natural looking bronzer and not to dark for my skin tone. I love the smell too, it reminds me of summer everyone I use it. I also like that it's not all shimmer like some bronzers.

May 18, 2017

so hard to find a good drugstore bronzer that isn't too orange! Higher priced than most drugstore items but well worth it. Good subtle bronze for my fair skin. It is builable and lasts all day. not to mention it smells FANTASTIC!

May 15, 2017

Although this is a drugstore product, I do find the price to be a little too much on the pricey side but you do get a lot of product which makes up for it. I absolutely love this bronzer! It smells like paradise and is the perfect shade for my skin. Although I do wish they would expand the shades for this bronzer to cater to more skin tones. All and all this bronzer is for sure worth it!

May 12, 2017

This product smells like a summer vacation and coconuts! It's amazing for my almost translucent skin and it lasts all day! 10/10 product it's my number one !

May 12, 2017

OMG this smells amazing!! it works so well for me because of my pale skin. its very easy to blend out and it quickly became my go-to. I would recommend this product to anyone!

May 01, 2017

Every pale chick needs this bronzer! I've always had trouble finding a bronzer that worked for my skin. Due to the fact that I'm so pale, bronzers often come across orange more than anything.

This bronzer gives me a natural summer glow without looking unnatural. It goes on very smoothly, even on dry skin types. The smell is to die for! Smells like coconut, so if you're not a fan I would stay away from this bronzer.

April 23, 2017

This product is extremely soft and smooth to the touch! It has a ton of pigmentation and a little bit goes such a long way! This product is definitely worth its price and all the hype around it! I would definitely recommend you to purchase this! The packaging is absolutely beautiful as well!!

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists