4.9/5
Pine-Sol Original Reviews

August 11, 2020

Fav

Pinesol original is literally my favorite cleaning product ever. I clean everything with it from the kitchen counter to my bathroom . I can’t get enough of the smell ( it lasts sooo long!)

March 31, 2020
    United States

My Go To Product!

I have always loved Pine-Sol in my house. I love the scent and how clean it makes everything you scrub with it. I use it for my whole bathroom top to bottom. I also use Pine-Sol on my kitchen counters and other materials by diluting it first. I swear this is my Go-To Product when it comes to a multi-purpose cleaner. I mean we used to buy them in the Big Sizes at Home Depot.

December 13, 2019

Pine sol is the best

I love pine sol so much. Especially this Pine Sol Original. It smells so clean and it is so effective. I highly recommend it. I used to clean at the hotel I worked at with it and everyone loved how fresh it smelled.

July 19, 2019

Multi-Purpose Product That Is Amazing

This product can be used to clean and disinfect any hard surface. Such as hardwood floor, sinks, bathroom, appliances and even cleans walls. The scent of this product is amazing. it smells very homey. I use this all the time to clean my entire house.

April 11, 2019

Clean up with Pinesol

IO love the smell of this product. It removes so much grime and leaves the floor looking great. The odour lingers for a few days and the room smells lovely.

November 14, 2018

Pine Sol - Leaves Floors very clean and nice smell

Pine Sol is a very effective floor tile cleaner for my whole house. Love the refreshing smell after the floors are washed. This product cleans better than the other floor cleaners I have used. I now enjoy washing the floors and dirt gets mopped very easily with little effort now.

May 09, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

nice and fresh smelling

I would buy this product over and over again. I go through alot of it as I have hardwood floors in my house. I love the smell. Its so fresh and clean. I also use it in my laundry and mix it with my detergent.
    5 stars for sure!

May 02, 2018

A walk through the forrest on my cleaning day!!

I love how Pine Sol smells and the fact that it does not leave an oily residue on the floor. The product is great if you love the smell of pine trees and the bottle is really cool cause it has a squirt top.It makes cleaning so fun!

March 05, 2018

It works, but it smells awful

I used this to scrub my floors, and the comment I got was - it smells like something died, it smells worse than the cleansers they use at work. Throw it out.

June 09, 2017

I love pinesol. It has an amazing smell that last for a while. It gets the house cleaned and smelling amazing. It last for days in the bathroom. I use it every time I clean.