pinesol lavender Reviews
Ranked #45 in Household Cleaning Products

August 02, 2017

my best friend

seriously. I use this guy so often he may as well be my bestie.
    I love how a simple cleaner can smell SO good (and leave the place smelling so fresh for hours) and clean so effectively at the same time.

July 28, 2017

Amazing

I love the smell of this one. My only wish is that it would last longer. Although I love the smell of lavender on anything. it makes your house smell so good and clean smelling.

July 28, 2017

Amazing Clean Smell

This has to be My favorite to wash my floors with.!! i love how it cleans them and also the smell of lavender fills the house! Makes Me very happy to know with 3 dogs and a cat that my floors get clean by using Pinesol Lavender.

May 25, 2017

Love the smell of this. It doesn't have any chemical smell. Leaves your house smelling clean and fresh. Cleans well.Love that can kill 99.% of bacteria.

May 15, 2017

This is a great product. It leaves my house smelling clean and fresh. I use this to clean all of my floors as well as my appliances. Would highly recommend this product.

May 02, 2017

Cleans well and smells amazing. Scent lasts (lingers) which I love! Cleans well and leaves no sticky residue like some other cleaners I've tried. Absolutely love it!

April 03, 2017

This stuff smells lovely and works a treat. Always leaves my floors looking so good and so easy to use even for spot cleaning. Never have to worry about what floor I'm using this on which is a huge bonus

April 03, 2017

Ce produit est fantastique, il n'ettoie tres bien, sent bon et est doux pour les mains. Que ce soit pour laver le plancher, le comptoire de cuisine. l'odeur restera vraiment longtemps. Tout simplement Fantastique.

March 19, 2017

Great smell, great clean. I keep some in the toilet brush cup to keep it sanitized. Great for a quick clean and a thorough scrub up. Will only ever buy pinesol

February 28, 2017

The aroma of this product was more pleasing than I expected. The smell gave a sense of cleanliness mixed with the aroma of lavender. I love the way it cleans my house and surfaces, and I love the way it leaves a great smell behind.