pinesol  lavender

pinesol lavender Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

May 15, 2017

This is a great product. It leaves my house smelling clean and fresh. I use this to clean all of my floors as well as my appliances. Would highly recommend this product.

May 02, 2017

Cleans well and smells amazing. Scent lasts (lingers) which I love! Cleans well and leaves no sticky residue like some other cleaners I've tried. Absolutely love it!

April 03, 2017

This stuff smells lovely and works a treat. Always leaves my floors looking so good and so easy to use even for spot cleaning. Never have to worry about what floor I'm using this on which is a huge bonus

April 03, 2017

Ce produit est fantastique, il n'ettoie tres bien, sent bon et est doux pour les mains. Que ce soit pour laver le plancher, le comptoire de cuisine. l'odeur restera vraiment longtemps. Tout simplement Fantastique.

March 19, 2017

Great smell, great clean. I keep some in the toilet brush cup to keep it sanitized. Great for a quick clean and a thorough scrub up. Will only ever buy pinesol

February 28, 2017

The aroma of this product was more pleasing than I expected. The smell gave a sense of cleanliness mixed with the aroma of lavender. I love the way it cleans my house and surfaces, and I love the way it leaves a great smell behind.

February 23, 2017

This is definitely my go-to floor cleaner. It's a product I can trust, and the scent couldn't be better. You don't need a lot, and I am confident the germs are gone!

January 05, 2017

I absolutely adore this stuff. Full strength on my floors makes them so clean. I also use it diluted in a spray bottle for quick clean ups. The long lasting scent is so fresh. It is the only liquid cleaner I use.

July 10, 2016

I have been using it for many years.
    I like the scent and the way it cleans, it is available in most stores and the price stays about the same and is affordable.

June 24, 2016

Love this product for cleaning my house! leaves a fresh beautiful scent...easy to use..a little goes a long way..always used the regular scent but I am loving the new ones available now!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts