Pink sugar sensual perfume Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 1364 in Perfume

July 12, 2017

yuck! I am sorry

I am so grossed over this purfume, I got it as a gift one spray and no way hose eh! every woman has there own scents of smell and I am not a woman to love sweet candy smells, I rather floral tones.

June 27, 2017

Amazing smelling perfume

Pros: smells amazing, moderately priced
    Cons: the smell can be overwhelming if you wear the fragrance too often and use too much of it.

Amazing, sweet smelling perfume provided that you wear it sparingly!

May 27, 2017

This scent is so yummy! It is very sweet hence why its called Pink Sugar. Every time I wear it I get people asking me what it is and where they can buy it at!

December 30, 2016

This is my go-to perfume! I absolutely love it. I'm a vanilla girl so this scent is perfect for me. The scent isn't strong at all and wears throughout the day.

December 29, 2016

I absolutely love this smell! I first recognized it when my friend was wearing it so I asked what it was and was out to the store to buy one for myself!

December 24, 2016

This perfume is great for a date. Its really cheap and the quality is great. I wear it everywhere and I bought it as a gift for many of my friends and they loved it.

December 24, 2016

J'adore le parfum pink sugar!! Il sent tellement bon! Son odeur sucré me rappelle un peu le parfum de la barbe à papa que l'on mangeait quand on était jeunes... La bonne odeur reste en place même après plusieurs heures. Lorsqu'on croyait que ça ne sentait plus, on a une odeur soudaine qui nous vient aux narines. Amateurs d'odeurs douces et sucrées, vous allez adorer pink sugar!!!

September 23, 2016

Many people have heard of Pink Sugar, and many havent because it flies off shelves. I was lucky enough ine day to carch a perfume sale at Rexall and got this beauty for $20. The packaging is gorgeous. (Think pink candy ribbons) And the smell has a sweet sophistication more suitable for evenings, or cooler weather perfume wardrobes. Tou only need one spray (it is a bit strong) but it lasts all day (or all night