Pinty's chicken wings
Good

Pinty's chicken wings Reviews

Ranked #2251 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 06, 2017

The best chicken wings ever.. they are crispy with awesome sauces tastes better then any restaurant they are great for parties or just an easy meal. I definitely recommend if you haven't tried yet and the price is pretty reasonable.

April 12, 2016

Today we tried pintys bonless chicken wings. They are 100% deliciouse and spicey.
    I love spice and the buffalo sauce did it for me.
    I would recomend putting these wings out for parties or game nights.
    They are a must try! I found them to be better than pizza huts.
    Will be buying these babies way more often.

October 29, 2014

if you are looking for a meaty full chicken wing with a variety of flavors you found your match ! these wings are always a must have at any of my football Sunday's even when a few friends are just coming over for a drink always a hit

2.2/5

September 26, 2013

I recently purchased Pinty's Pub & Grill chicken wings to try. The quality of the chicken wing was good. I was definitely not a fan of the flavour (CEASAR). Found it to be very salty. I may end up trying a different flavour, if there is a HUGE sale or something. However, for the price of $12-$15 a box.... it's not likely!! I've had better!