Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Reviews
#1 in Toner

The Pixi Glow Tonic™ is a highly concentrated, invigorating facial toner that deeply cleans pores by sweeping away excess oil and impurities.

The unique formula is enriched with 5% Glycolic Acid that gently wipes away impurities from your pores, while Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates your skin. Infused with red Ginseng, this Skintreats essential help to protect and energize your skin. Use it in the AM or PM for a healthier, balanced complexion that's ready to glow. With Pixi Glow Tonic, your skin will be balanced, soothed, radiant and prepped for makeup application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 19, 2020

Great product

I actually got a mini version of this as a gift and I am in love. This products removes all the dead skin on your face to leave a beautiful glow. My makeup always looks so great after using this. It also has a really lovely scent.

December 01, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

My choice

I apply it just with my fingers to tap it in. Such a great refreshing hydrated feeling skin is glowing. I've noticed a great difference after a week using it on a daily basis. Love!

November 26, 2020

Best toner ever

Ive tried many toners and this one is one of my absolute favourites! It instantly gives my skin a glow. True to its name. I use it only once a day because I get lazy with skincare and it still gives me a clean look and a glow.

November 12, 2020

Pixi Glow Tonic will give you the glow!

I love this product! I find it effective at exfoliating and keeping my pores clear, but not too harsh on my skin. The smell is lovely, the packaging is cute, and you only need a small amount of product.

September 06, 2020

Glow Tonic

I bought a smaller size of this to try it out and I have to say that I am impressed. The scent is nice and light, very refreshing and floral. You can actually feel the toner exfoliating your skin as you rub it on with your pad. The only thing is that this is kind of pricey, however it is an excellent product!

September 03, 2020

Feels great

ive recently started using glow tonic as it was highly recommended.. not quite sure if its working as supposed to but live the smell and feel of it when it hits my skin

September 01, 2020

Great gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin

I've been using this exfoliator for about 3 months now, and am so happy to have found it. I typically opt for more natural skin care but having sensitive and dry skin, previous natural scrubs and exfoliating (ex. gloofa, coffee, sugar) methods were way too harsh for my face.

I learned about chemical exfoliators which brought me to this product. As someone who's face burns from even some of the most "gentle" masks and face products, I was excited to see this product was very well suited for sensitive skin. I typically use this product at night before bed about 2-3 times a week. It has a gentle smell which I don't mind, and a little goes a long way with this product.

Since using it, I have noticed a big difference not just on my face but also on my chest (where I sometimes get acne). On my chest especially I've noticed a huge difference. And on my face, whereas it used to take me about 4 days for a pimple to go away, this product makes it disappear almost overnight, or two nights at most.

I used a large bottle between myself and my partner and we've still got quite a bit left. It is on the pricier end and maybe not within range for everyone. Will probably be buying this one again and again and have already recommended to friends.

August 31, 2020

Lives up to the hype!

I got this in a moment of desperation when I was suffering from an increase in blackheads. I had read all the reviews but I had tried so many products - my cabinet of skincare products literally could have been a store. This product saved my skin used in combination with a salicylic acid wash. I’ve noticed a huge difference in texture and dark marks and my bumps have gone way down. The smell is fresh and it doesn’t not dry out my skin.

August 07, 2020

In love

This made me look and feel more beautiful. Helped clean my pores and made my face look smooth and glowy. I recommend this for anyone who has dull skin.

July 29, 2020

Wasn't for me

This was the first Pixie product I tried and I wasn't very pleased with it.
    For the amount of money I paid and not having the resullts I was looking for- reviews made it seem amazing- I would not buy this again.
    Hopefully it works for others!