Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic

Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 239 in Toner

April 20, 2017

this is the perfect step to add to my skincare routine. it leave my skin feeling clean wiithout being overdried. it does not irritate my sensitive skin. it has a pleasant sent as well

April 18, 2017

I don't full know if it if this is worth the crazy hype around it, but I also have nothing negative to say about it. It has a great kinda fresh scent, it's a odd/different scent that I don't mind at all. My skin seems to be like it. It's the first time I've used an AHA and I was a little worries that it would be to harsh for my face. It's not drying at all, also my skin isn't producing extra oil as it will with some tones, so it does really seem to balance it out. I'm only using it at night about 4 times a week when I'm not using a BHA product. So far I can't see why I wouldn't repurchase it, it's fresh light and works well it's my normal to oily skin.

April 13, 2017

I love using this toner. I got a bottle while I was at Generation Beauty in Toronto, and it has the sweet smell of ginseng. It doesn't burn your skin and keeps it nice and refreshed. A little goes a long way and I'm so happy I picked a bottle up. I'm even happier now that Pharmaprix/Shopper's Drugmart carries some of the Pixi line!

March 19, 2017

I am currently learning about skincare. I always knew what a exfoliant was, but I wasn't familiar with this kind of acid exfoliant that you leave on your face. As someone who spent 30 years neglecting my body, I thought I needed to spend a lot of time and money "catching up". I found this to be affordable and effective. It is recommended by Caroline Hirons and Stephanie Nicole, two online personalities who are known for their skincare advice.

I am someone with dry/sensitive skin prone to eczema and have not reacted to it.

February 02, 2017

I will start off by saying that I have incredibly sensitive skin. I have many "chemical" sensitivities.
    I have been physically exfoliating my skin for years using gentle natural products but haven't found it helped my skin long term. After searching online I found many people with rosacea used Glow Tonic with great success. I don't have diagnosed rosacea but I have found it I treat my face like I do have it my skin reacts best. So I bought a bottle. Canada recently started carrying it in store, specifically in select Shoppers Drug Marts. It was approximately $20 for 100mL. It seemed really expensive but the ingredients are good and it had rave reviews. Mind you 99% of drug store products break me out in a rash. Not this one! It's now been two weeks, my skin feels so smooth. My pimples that I do get are smaller than usual and my acne scars are already fading. I can't say enough good things about this. I'm in love!!

November 17, 2016

Amazing product!!! Within 1 week I started to see the "glow" that everyone talks about! It is amazing and the ingredient list is truly incredible everything from aloe Vera to ginseng

January 26, 2016

I like this product a lot, it is very high quality stuff. The glow tonic is a nice little addition to my routine, it feels great and brightens up my skin.

May 16, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised that the first use my skin felt nicely hydrated and it didn’t strip my skin. It didn’t break me out (rarely do I break out though so take that into consideration) either. I actually exfoliate once a week using a facial scrub but after the first week of using this I didn’t feel the need to do my end of the week scrub. My skin was much more smoother! My drier, patchy areas softer and more refined. After week two my skin wasn’t glowing and I didn’t feel like it restored my youthful glow but my moisturizer and foundation were applying easier and weren’t sitting on top of my dry skin! My moisturizer was absorbed easily and my foundation was looking fresher and wasn’t caking up on my drier, flaker areas like around my cheeks!
    Given time I hope it’ll lighten the smaller dark spots I have on my lower jaw line and perhaps restore glow to my lackluster skin but as of now it does a beautiful job whisking away dryness without stripping my skin.

Don’t doubt this one for all skin types as it seems to be a hit with everyone right now and with a mere two weeks of use under my belt I saw some very nice results with it.

This one is becoming part of my daily skincare regime.