Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic Reviews
#5 in Toner

January 19, 2018

Glow Tonic review

I have been wanting to try this product for a while and finally got it! I feel it works well, the scent is good and the amount is decent, I purchased the smaller bottle to start but the full size bottle is an excellent price around $20 Canadian one shoppers. I’ve been using it after I shower or have a bath, before bed or after removing my make up and it works very well. I see my skin is clearing up and acne is not popping up as much. When I clean my skin with the glow tonic it’s interesting to see how much dirt I’ve missed even after just washing my face. It’s effective and works well. I recommend this product and many have recommended it to me, I will continue to purchase this.

2.7/5

January 17, 2018

I would buy it again and again

It is a good product
    Would use it in future again
    It is a nice item among my collection
    Love to have it
    It give me freshness
    It gives me beauty
    It gives me moisture

January 17, 2018

Go-to dryg store toner

This is the toner I use every day and continue to buy. I have normal/dry skin and do not find that this product adds to the dryness. I have seen great improvement in the even-ness of my skin tone and the product has successfully gotten rid of some redness I used to have. It is by no mean a bargain, but it is an accessible price point and the drug store availability is important to me.

2.0/5

January 12, 2018

Incredibly Drying

I bought this Tonic on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart a few weeks ago after hearing amazing things about it from YouTube and Instagram.
    After just a few days my skin is rough and patchy and flaking and just dry. In fact, the texture of my skin is changing. I do have normal to dry skin naturally and it is winter - so it may work better for someone who is naturally oily. I may hold on to it and try again when the weather changes as it was not cheap especially for a drugstore product.

As of this time, I would not recommend this product.

January 10, 2018

Great entry level exfoliant

My skin loved this product. I use it every night. My skin looks so nice without makeup now. Pregnancy safe too! No irritation and a lovely light scent.

January 05, 2018

The Best Toner Ever

I’ve had problem skin all my life and have struggled to get that “glow” that so many beautiful people have. After only one day of using the Glow Tonic, my skin felt tighter and smoother and after about three days, it glowed. I’m hooked and have been buying up all the Pixi by Petra line now!

January 04, 2018

Absolute Perfection

I have dry skin and was looking for a toner that wouldn’t dry out my skin even more with a ton of alcohol. This is perfect because it doesn’t dry out my skin and also helps get rid of excess dead skin with the glycolic acid. It so expensive for a drugstore toner here in Canada but I really love it so I will keep buying it for sure. It’s also really great for travelling to help refresh your skin after being on a plane.

November 07, 2017

This is best ever toner in your lifetime for that extra glow

Glow tonic / toner
    Normal to Combination skin
    When it comes to cleaning your pores or removing all that dirt and dead cells from your face I trust the best pixi , this amazing product will change the whole game it works wonders for clearing all those dark spots ,acne problems, dryness , white heads , black heads , or any issues that your skin might be having and leaves a glowing fresh skin ! When I started using this this is how I got to know it worked out for me at girls night over when's u finally remove your makeup and be chill with glow on and your friends will be always complementing that you have different glow on your Face what have been using woman ? My answer you guessed it right !!

November 04, 2017

Fantastic toner!

When I happened across this product at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, I had heard of the Pixi brand but I had never bought any of their skin care before. I had also never used a toner in my daily routine but I had heard it was a good addition so on a whim I bought the smaller bottle to test out. I don't remember how much it cost but I do know that it was one of the more expensive items I've bought in terms of skin care. I tend to try to keep to the less expensive brands simply because that's what I can afford.

I fell completely in love with this toner. It's beyond amazing! I noticed an almost immediate difference once I began using it on the regular. It helped in keeping any random bouts of acne at bay and made my skin bright and tight. The feeling on my skin isn't greasy nor does it feel dry afterward. When I first started using it I noticed that my skin did tingle initially but once I got used to using it, that tingling went away.

I know it's going to be tough to convince myself of the price when I replace it but I do think it will be worth it. I don't need a whole lot of product when I use it, I simply use a cotton pad and mildly soak it with the Glow Tonic before running it over my face. It's one of the best additions to my skin care routine and I plan to continue using it unless I find something better!

October 07, 2017

I like this toner

I liked this toner . I got this as a deluxe sample from shoppers drug mart and I was happy to try it. It does keep your face smooth and glowing . I will keep using this sample bottle and see if I really want to buy another one.