4.9/5
Pixie by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist Reviews

Good - 0

April 11, 2019

amazing product

My friend introduced me to this makeup setting spray a year ago and I’ve never looked back! It’s definitely worth the price it costs and lasts so long. The ingredients they use are good on my skin too. 100% reccomend

March 14, 2019

An Amazing Mist To Set Your Look in All Day

This Makeup Fixing Mist contains rose water and green tea and smells absolutely amazing! It pro-longs makeup wear, and keeps it set in place. It refreshes and hydrates your look throughout the day and is great to apply before touch ups. The overall misting nozzle provides an even and light layer of mist, that doesn't add weight to your makeup. This product is a great drugstore option that I use as my day to day setting spray.

February 25, 2019

Awesome!

This is a hidden gem. I got far greater results using this as a setting spray or primer water than expensive brands from Sephora for a fraction of the cost. I will absolutely be repurchasing this over and over again.