Good

Planters Crunchy Peanut Butter 1kg Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 2364 in Grocery

March 31, 2017

I just tried this peanut butter for the first time and was amazed at the peanut flavor. Its slightly more expensive then the major brand most people are used to but the improvement in taste is well worth it. Going to buy a few jars for family members to try.

December 19, 2016

Well admittedly I've always been a fan of another major brand of PB (which I won't mention), but after trying this, I'm a convert.I'm a fan of crunchy more than smooth, and this one was chock full of salty and crunch peanuts. It had an amazing balance of sweetness and saltiness but not overpowering at all. I've been eating it straight from the jar, and have used it in baking to make cookies, and it tastes incredible! I would highly recommend giving it a try!

July 10, 2016

For me, this is the best peanut butter I can buy. I love the taste and the price is not that bad compared to Kraft etc. I can use it for baking or on a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

September 22, 2015

This is a new product (says that on the jar) This is truthfully the ultimate best I've ever had.Price is very reasonable $5.99 and they did not scrimp on the nuts. Buy it you will not be disappointed