Planters Crunchy Peanut Butter 1kg Reviews
#542 in Grocery

December 04, 2017

High Quality Real Peanut Taste But Prefer Jif

I bought a 1 kg jar of Planters Crunchy Peanut Butter on sale at Wal Mart for a bit under $6. This peanut butter is more expensive than others, but I wanted to give it a try to see if it compares to other high-quality Planters peanut products.

As soon as I opened the jar I could smell the strong scent of peanuts. The peanut butter consistency is thicker than many others I've tried. It is packed with chunks of peanuts. The peanuts provide such a nice crunch and textural element to the peanut butter. The peanut chunks taste fresh and nutty. I can even see the soft skins left on some of the nuts. It is a high-quality blend of smooth peanut better and crunchy peanuts. The peanut butter is less creamy than some others I've tried. There is a good blend of saltiness and sweetness that s equally balanced, and I do find this tastes like it contains less sugars/sweeteners than others. This is the most natural real peanut tasting butter I've tried so far (other than the natural varieties available). Each tablespoon of this peanut butter is 90 calories, which is average. I'd buy this again if it was on sale but I wouldn't pay full price just to buy it. I do prefer the Jif brand.

August 12, 2017

my favorite peanut butter

This is our new favorite peanut butter. The perfect blend of tons of crunchy peanut chunks with creamy peanut butter that's still easy to spread. I've finally had to resort to buying the huge jars as these smaller ones just don't last.

March 31, 2017

I just tried this peanut butter for the first time and was amazed at the peanut flavor. Its slightly more expensive then the major brand most people are used to but the improvement in taste is well worth it. Going to buy a few jars for family members to try.

December 19, 2016

Well admittedly I've always been a fan of another major brand of PB (which I won't mention), but after trying this, I'm a convert.I'm a fan of crunchy more than smooth, and this one was chock full of salty and crunch peanuts. It had an amazing balance of sweetness and saltiness but not overpowering at all. I've been eating it straight from the jar, and have used it in baking to make cookies, and it tastes incredible! I would highly recommend giving it a try!

July 10, 2016

For me, this is the best peanut butter I can buy. I love the taste and the price is not that bad compared to Kraft etc. I can use it for baking or on a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

September 22, 2015

This is a new product (says that on the jar) This is truthfully the ultimate best I've ever had.Price is very reasonable $5.99 and they did not scrimp on the nuts. Buy it you will not be disappointed