Play-Doh Reviews
#1 in Toys

December 19, 2018

Keeps the kids busy

This was the only product of its kind that I knew about the last few years since we had kids. It works great at keeping the kids busy and entertained and also helps build some grip strength in their fingers if they are kneading these all the time.
    Having said that I do have a couple of issues with it. They dry up relatively quickly. I've tried the 'add water and knead' trick but this only works if the doh is not too dry. Once it crosses a certain point there is no recovering it.
    Second issue is that it get into the carpet and it very hard to remove.
    Other than these the item is pretty useful and entertaining.

December 18, 2018

Love playdoh

My two-year-old son and I love playing Play-Doh together we can have over an hour of fun just creating smashing and recreating shapes and just enjoying time together with Play-Doh the only thing I don't like is to smell

December 16, 2018

Keeps daughter entertained

My daughter loves play-doh and keeps her entertained. She is using her imagination and creativity while playing which i love . We continue to buy play-doh product because they are a good value and we love them .

3.2/5

December 05, 2018

Okay

My son loves playdoh, especially the utensils. He especially loves the dentist kit. I don't like the smell of playdoh. I much prefer softee dough or tutti frutti.

November 28, 2018

We love play doh

We love play doh so much. Gosh we must have about 100 containers of it and so many kits! You can pretty much make anything from playdoh and be
    As creative as you like. it comes in so many colours! We love making play doh pasta the most or anything food related. we don’t eat it, of course!
    Play doh is very cost effective and no other dough brand even compares. Sticknwithbthe best out there and try out play doh brand products.

3.2/5

November 25, 2018

Hmm...

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler du jouet Play-Doh. En gros la pâte a modeler.

Mon enfant ne sais pas dessiner et quand il voulais faire du 3D il as galérer de former la pâte. Elle est trop dure et si il y as de l'eau c'est poubelle. En plus le prix qui m'as fait un AVS.

Changez tout sa !

Merci,
    wyslijp16

November 10, 2018

A family favorite!

My kids absolutely love Play-Doh! They will sit and play for hours on end, creating everything they can possibly think of. I love that there is no limit to their imagination when it comes to Playdoh and with so many different kits and colors available, they can let the creativity flow. It’s also the number one gift that my twins ask for on their birthday and Christmas. Playdoh will always help create memories in our home!

November 08, 2018

Who doesn't love play doh

This my niece and mine go to, always been an all-time favourite in our family for many years! I love giving the Play-Doh sets as gifts kids love playing with it for hours on end! No matter what your age is everybody loves playing with Play-Doh! I remember playing with it as a child myself! Just Awesome!

October 20, 2018

One of the best inventions ever! 😉

Our family LOVES PLAY-DOH!! My kids love using their imagination to create new things! It's also inexpensive so, when we forget to put the lid back on a container, we can get more. It comes in so many different colors now!! My daughter also uses it as a stress reliever and a fidget item for her ADHD.

October 20, 2018

Who doesn't love Play Doh!!!

Play-Doh! All my kids love Play Doh, even my 13 year old. Play Doh is such a great toy. There are so many options on how to play. And it helps kids to use their imagination. There are so many different kits and extras to get and there's options for everyone. Play Doh is also a great toy for kids with special needs. They like to squish and roll it. It helps with sensory play.