PlayStation 4 by Sony Computer Entertainment Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 665 in Electronics

June 26, 2017

I would buy this again and again.

This is my all time favorite game console it has so many cool games with it especially Warframe. I would recommend this system to anyone, and to buy a bundle deal as it comes with a game.

June 26, 2017

I LOVE IT

This is the best game station a person could have! I grew up playing with all of the playstation that sony has launched. I love that more then one person can play without having an issue

May 10, 2017

Nous avons un playstation 4 depuis un bon moment déjà.
    Les manettes décharge un peu plus vite que la playstation 3 et il faut etre membre playstation plus pour jouer en ligne à la plupart des jeux. Mais je joue quand même régulièrement.

May 09, 2017

My boyfriend had purchased the PS4 without consulting me first, and I was pretty upset lol, that is until I played! He got me Uncharted 4 with the system, and I'm HOOKED!!

May 07, 2017

I bought my Playstation 4 at walmart and got a bundle pack that came with an additional game. I love the playstation, always have and would always recommend it to friends and family. I like how the system is very easy to use and understand. i wish there was more options for family and kids games but other than that I love it.

May 04, 2017

I purchased my PlayStation 4 from Shoppers Drug Mart when they were having a spend your points event . I used my $170 dollars in points and only paid $180 in cash . I was so happy ! PlayStation 4 works better than 3 and is sleeker . Right now I'm using it to watch Netflix . I like that I can download games to it and I don't have to have a physical copy . The graphics are amazing and I would recommend to any gamers.

1.8/5

April 15, 2017

Bought for my son for Christmas and I have to admit I like the graphics but was less impressed with the membership you need to play multiplayer online.

March 15, 2017

I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember. The PS4 is a great system and I love. There are so many games to choose from, and you can even chat with your fellow gamers via the console during a game, or if they want to, they can watch you play!! It is just a great system and I look forward to gaming more and more and more!

February 15, 2017

We bought this a gift for our 2 older boys. We were a little apprehensive at first because it allows them to play online and search the internet. But after having it for almost a year now, I have to say, once you put the proper parental controls on it it really is an amazing system. You can download Netflix and YouTube, browse the internet and even play some amazing games. It lets you watch DVDs and BlueRay movies. There is no need for anything other than a PS4 hooked up to the wifi. Great system.

February 14, 2017

We own both PS4 and Xbox one. PS4 is by far the better bang for your buck. The graphics and games are superior. As well as your games can be continued to play on your PSvita. With PS4 your play online for free, where as XBox requires a paid membership.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo