Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

March 17, 2019

My go to tampons

They are the most comfortable product I’ve tried, and they have easy application, it doesn’t feel uncomfortable or hurt.i won’t use any other tampon product

March 14, 2019

Holy GRAIL!

This might sound dramatic but this is the absolute best tampon out there. The applicator makes it so easy to apply, it slides right in without any discomfort like cardboard or even some other plastic applicators i've tried. One time i ran out of tampons and asked a friend if she had an extra one i could use and it was the Playtex sport brand and i've NEVER looked back! 10/10 recommend!

February 19, 2019

Reliable protection

After my third child, my flow became very heavy and has continued to be that way for fifteen years. Playtex tampons enable me to function normally without fear of leaks. I can garden, jump on my tractor, or dress up to head to town knowing Playtex has me covered.

January 16, 2019

The best Tampons out there

Even though these are a bit more money I find its worth it. They are much more comfortable and they are fun colours so you never have to be embaressed at school.

September 25, 2018

Great option for price!

These are definitely worth a try, one of the better options at this price point. Effective, good price, decent quality. Could have a more environmentally friendly packaging option.

September 20, 2018
    Texas, United States

The only tampons I can wear

Playtex Sport tampons are so comfortable, I don’t even feel like I’m wearing one. I have had so many issues with finding the right tampon and I have tried many in the past. Either the applicators caused pain during insertion, or I experienced a lot of discomfort once it was inserted. After giving up on tampons, I decided to try the playtex sport and I cannot say how relieved I am that I have finally found a tampon that is not only comfortable, but dependable and affordable. The applicator is somewhat cylindrical at the tip and very soft, making it easy and quick to insert. I wish I would have found these tampons years ago. I couldn’t be more satisfied with the playtex sport tampons

April 10, 2018

Reliable for conditioning training

I use the sport tampons at the
    Gym during continioning workouts and for heavy weight lifting. I feel comfortable and confident on my
    Moon time when using these. Recommend for any sport!

2.8/5

April 03, 2018

Eh, it’s cheaper than my preferred

Okay, so a box of these are 5 dollars cheaper than my go-to tampon at the nearest to me grocery store ( within walking distance ). They usually go on sale for 2 boxes @ a price of something like 3.97 a box, which I must say is a good price.
    The only thing good about these tampons is the price.
    The applicator is smooth, but there isn’t a good grippy, just riveted plastic bumps.
    They claim 360 degree protection but I don’t find it protects that well at all!! Almost every time I wear one I leak!!!
    For some women they may work wonders, but for me, they are garbage!!

March 20, 2018

Awesome product

These tampons are my go to as I have a very active life style. These tampons are good material and are effective. Love the sport tampons. Would highly recommend

March 01, 2018

My go to!

These are my go-to tampon! They work well and I love the ranges in sizes. Reasonably priced and available at lots of locations. Would definitely recommend.