Playtex Ventaire Advanced Bottles 9oz. - 4/pk Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 750 in Bottles

The Playtex VentAire bottle helps reduce gas and colic. The patented bottle lets parents feed their baby virtually bubble-free. The leak-proof vent lets air in through the bottom of the bottle versus at the nipple like other bottles, so there are virtually no bubbles for your baby to swallow. That means less gas, colic or spitting up, and its angled shape promotes the semi-upright feeding position recommended by pediatricians to help prevent ear infections. The VentAire bottle is also easy to clean because top and bottom are removable and the vent is one piece. Wash by hand or in the dishwasher.The VentAire Standard Bubble-Free Bottle System is perfect for bottle-feeding babies. Bottles are available in 9oz , and in assorted colors.

April 08, 2017

It's not often that I leave a completely negative review. It's also not often that I have much bad to say about a baby bottle. For the most part, they all do the same thing and work just fine. Not so this time. These bottles have the nipple, the top ring, the bottom, and then the bottom. The bottom has a white plastic part with holes in it (the vents) and then a blue rubber part that covers the holes to make it so it doesn't leak. Unfortunately, they still somehow leak. Not a fan.

January 11, 2017

I absolutely loved these. I used them for all three of my children. The helped prevent extra air from getting into their tummies. I still buy these for expecting mothers when I go to baby showers.

February 27, 2016

I was so sad when they discontinued these bottles, they were the only ones my son actually liked, they didn't leak and kept gas out of my sons belly. This is a great product.

September 30, 2015

I used Ventaires for both my girls. I liked how easy they were to hold, for myself while feeding them, and then when they started holding them on their own. They were very easy to clean, held just the right amount, and last a really long time with the proper care. My girls never really had any issues with extra gas or spitting up which was fantastic. I highly recommend this product

July 28, 2015

These were awesome I love the tilt to help against colic and gas. It does work and I don't regret buying this item, I just wish they had them when my son was a baby.

September 10, 2014

After trying so many different bottles with my first son, it was suggested I try these bottles because he was extremely colicky. They helped reduce the air he took in which eased his gas. The price is great and the design is wonderful. Very comfortable for parent and easy for baby to hold. There are a few extra parts to this bottle making it take longer to clean them but they are easy to clean. I wish you could buy replacement parts besides nipples as I found when using these bottles in a warmer, over time the formula would leak out the bottom of the bottle. Also used these again with my second child.

August 27, 2014

I've used these bottles for all three of my children and love them. Easy to clean, easy for both parents and babies to hold. The price is good and go on sale all the time. I love the colors. Definitely reduces gas and bubbles. The only problem I have is that you can not get replacement parts for them and I don't reccomend putting them in the dishwasher.

August 07, 2014

These were the bottles I used for my son. very easy to hold for both myself and my son as he got older. No problems with air bubbles or excess air intake by baby. Easy to take apart and clean

May 28, 2014

I have been using these bottles since everyone told me they we're the best and I have to admit I wasn't disappointed. However I did find that the new models with the blue bottoms don't always work good and my daughter had a hard time drinking from them so I had to buy more transparent ones and switch them.

May 14, 2014

I will not use anything else besides these for my children. I've even started converting my friends over to use them haha. My son spit up waaaay less while using these and was never gassy.