Playtex VentAire Advanced Natural Feeding System Bottles, Slow Flow and Wide Reviews
Ranked #86 in Bottles

Natural Feeding System -
Significantly Reduces Gas, Spit-up

Good - 0

May 25, 2017

These bottles were perfect for what I wanted and needed and my daughter only seemed to want these nipples. With the VentAire Slow Flow bottles it made feeding time more enjoyable for my baby. They were easy to clean. My only complaint at first was there were no colour options but I was out the other day and I found pink ones. Love these bottles

April 28, 2017

Vent Aire baby bottle by Playtex was so handy. 6oz(200mL) bottles has built in air vent at the bottom of the bottles, this entire bottle comes apart, makes easy cleaning and easy air access so baby doesnt have to stop suckling and drinking. The bottle top (nipple parts) fit perfectly on the 9oz(250mL) bottle but these ones have no bottom, instead they have a Vent Aire disposable Bag/Liner inserts. (Buy the 9oz ones) Put bag/liner in the top of the bottle that touches the bottom, put warmed milk in it (i do not believe in Microwaves so i have never put 1 in it) then put the nipple lid on. Make sure it is fastened for it will leak if it is not. Fantastic bottles! 3 different nipples to choose from for all baby stages from Infant small hole makes slow drips to wider holes for big chuggers of babies 6months+ very efficient, effective. All accessories; bottles, nipples, liners for these are very cheap. Easy to use and wash. I have already bought these for all baby showers I have attended. Put mine away for my next child. I really do LOVE these bottles.

May 09, 2016

Love Playtex VentAire bottles!! They were the only bottles that helped my baby with gassyness and helped to keep him from being coliky!! Absolutely reccomend them!

February 24, 2015

Love the bottle, effective but the only thing is that it had à lot of pieces to wash everytime

1.8/5

January 13, 2015

I HATED these bottles! I liked that they could be taken apart, which made them easy to clean; however, they leak! The bottom part has to be screwed on just perfect or else the water and milk quickly leaked from the bottom (especially if the water was still warm/hot). I had so much trouble with these I ended up buying all new bottles and giving these away.

May 29, 2014

The wide nipple helps eliminate "nipple confusion" when switching from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. Ventaire system helps eliminate excess air from entering babies mouth while feeding. A favorite in our household!