Poise Moderate Absorbency Pads Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #5 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Poise® Moderate Absorbency Pads are specifically designed for light bladder leakage and stay 3x drier than leading period-only maxis. The Leak-Block* sides give you outstanding protection while our Absorb-Loc® core quickly locks away wetness and odor.

May 02, 2017

It felt very light. Great absorbency, as I did not even have to change the pad often, which I usually do when I wear regular pads. The labeling on the sticker provided direction as to which is the front and back end. This was very helpful.

3.2/5

March 14, 2017

LOVE this product, have used it for years now and use it for nighttime use. I will keep using it, although it is VERY expensive. I have tried to get coupons from the company to no avail.

March 06, 2017

je l'utilise tous les jours . très efficace il absorbe l'odeur et même les hommes qui ont un problème urinaire peuvent l'utiliser. bonne qualité prix

March 02, 2017

These pads are one of the few I can recommend. They absorb greatly,and don't feel bulky to wear.
    They don't give you a wet feeling at all. Tried a few other ones and can't say the same of those.

January 10, 2017

Unfortunately I'm at that age where a sneeze isn't just a sneeze and a cough isn't just a cough. These save the day and leaving me feeling dry and fresh.

September 18, 2016

I only have a minor leakage problem, mainly when I sneeze or cough. I received a sample of these products in the mail and was very impressed with their effectiveness. I will be buying more of these in the near future and recommend them to women who have the same issue.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely loved these pads. I received a sample in the mail and once I tried it, I was hooked. I don't have bladder issues normally but at times I just feel more secure by wearing one. They are so comfortable but are extremely absorbent. You hardly know you're wearing one.

August 15, 2016

These pads were fantastic products! They were great for protecting against bladder leakage and did not feel uncomfortable during use at all, which is rare among other brands

3.2/5

August 15, 2016

poise is a good pad for bladder leaks.I can always depend on them.I wish it was a little longer for night time.It is comfortable to wear and I would buy them again

2.0/5

July 16, 2016

Ces petites pads protège bien contre les fuites mais ne convient pas du tout aux peaux sensible. Je me suis tarendue compte qu'à chaque fois que j'en mettais une je ressentais comme une irritation à l'entrée de l'urêtre comme si je fesais un début d'infection urinaire. Donc, si vous avez la peau sensible...à ne pas àcheter