Polysporin Antibiotic Cream Heal-Fast Formula Reviews
#103 in Remedies

October 09, 2017

It works

It numbs the pain, and has antibiotic components - what's not to love! It helps heal my burns, and minor cuts quickly. Spreads easily - although I always use a Qtip to apply.

Used on burn

I got a pretty bad burn from a motorcycle exhaust pipe (don't get off on the right side!) And a giant burn blister was on my leg within a few hours. I used polysporin religiously, as soon as the burn occurred. I also wrapped the burn after applying the cream and continued to apply the cream after the blister had popped. I stopped using polysporin after a month or so. This product definitely works! I don't even have a mark! Now i use polysporin for all my burns.

heal fast polysporin

jadore se produit autemp pour guerrir les cicatrices dun tatouage longuement voulu , ou bien cicatrice de morsure de chien ou pour guerrir peux importe kelle cicatrice ce produit es le top ! jai tjrs utiliser polysporin et je vais tjrs avoir recours a se dernier ! une qualite qui depasse toute mes attente je conseille fortement se produit

September 26, 2017

Definitely buying this product again!

So I use my Polysporin for everything! From cuts and scrapes to my dry lips. It's literally one of the only things that helps heal dry and cracked lips! I wouldn't go a day without using this product. Amazing!

June 04, 2017

I use Polysporin Heal Fast for all wounds and scratches and burns for my family and my pets it treats with antibiotics, minimizes scars and takes the pain away. A must have for every home.

June 01, 2017

This product is great. I use it all the time on my kids and myself. It really helps the healing process I also find it helps relieve the pain too. Which is also a bonus

March 17, 2017

My favourite go-to antibiotic cream. The tube is easy to use, allowing for controlled dispensing of the cream. Not too messy, and covers wounds well. Makes for quick healing of wounds, and a clean heal. A must-have for the 1st Aid kit.

March 12, 2017

I believe polysporin should be a staple in every households medicine cabinet and first aid kit. If you get a minor cut or scrape. All you need to do is clean the affected area, add a little polysporin and cover it with a bandaid to keep out dirt and terms. You can apply polysporin one to three times daily. Its a great product. This ointment provides a barrier that protects the cut as well it speeds the healing process. There is antibiotics in this ointment that helps prevent infections and it keeps the cut nice and moist to help reduce scarring.

January 06, 2017

I always use it whenever I got a mild scrape or wound, after I put it in affected area, the pain is automatically gone.. so I really reccommend this stuff, its a little bit pricey but its really worth it.

September 09, 2016

I was recommend this by our vet for dog and it is now a staple in our household heals minor cuts fast !! It's safe to use on Greasy it very convenient