Polysporin Antibiotic Cream Heal-Fast Formula Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 538 in Remedies

March 17, 2017

My favourite go-to antibiotic cream. The tube is easy to use, allowing for controlled dispensing of the cream. Not too messy, and covers wounds well. Makes for quick healing of wounds, and a clean heal. A must-have for the 1st Aid kit.

March 12, 2017

I believe polysporin should be a staple in every households medicine cabinet and first aid kit. If you get a minor cut or scrape. All you need to do is clean the affected area, add a little polysporin and cover it with a bandaid to keep out dirt and terms. You can apply polysporin one to three times daily. Its a great product. This ointment provides a barrier that protects the cut as well it speeds the healing process. There is antibiotics in this ointment that helps prevent infections and it keeps the cut nice and moist to help reduce scarring.

January 06, 2017

I always use it whenever I got a mild scrape or wound, after I put it in affected area, the pain is automatically gone.. so I really reccommend this stuff, its a little bit pricey but its really worth it.

September 09, 2016

I was recommend this by our vet for dog and it is now a staple in our household heals minor cuts fast !! It's safe to use on Greasy it very convenient

July 27, 2016

This stuff really works. I never really use to apply much to my wounds but after trying this i will never go back. This cream does help to improve how quickly the wound heals and disappears.

May 19, 2016

works amazing on anything! from dry cracked nose, to burns, small cuts, tattoos, infections, everything. from a nurses point of view i recommend it to everyone. it is a must to have in my house

February 21, 2016

My miracle cream, never leave home without it! I apply it on myself, my husband and children on all abrasions, cuts etc. it has amazing healing power. I have seen this work overnight!! Literally can see infections starting, redness and discoloured puss, apply some polysporin, cover with a dressing or leave uncovered it goes to work immediately. Remember it's still important to look after your wounds properly and or check with your Doctor.

February 05, 2016

This is great to have in your house for scratches, and scrapes. It is soothing and it heals fairly quickly.

December 09, 2015

I nr only used on myself my son but used on my dogs tail when she had a cyst burst open i applied polysporin e times it was healed in a seek.

December 09, 2015

After falling on concrete and rusty rebar, the hospital used this after putting in the stitches and suggested I use it at home also. I dutifully bought it, and it certainly helped with keeping my nasty wound infection free, I am not so sure about the quick healing though, and it does nothing to improve/minimize scars. Overall, I am happy enough to have had no infection set in, and the use of the Polysporin made the stitch removal much easier.