Polysporin Antibiotic Cream Heal-Fast Formula Reviews
#15 in Remedies

March 21, 2018

Always have it handy

Polysporin is the best antibiotic. It really heals fast. I always keep it with me if I am going somewhere. If you keep putting it regularly on a fresh cut, it really heal fast and avoid the scar too.

March 09, 2018

Simple, efficace

Produit facile d'utilisation pour tout type de plaies. J'emmene toujours avec moi un tube en voyage. Les blessures guérissent rapidement avec ce produit et empêche les infections.

March 06, 2018

Heals fast and effective!

Just a drop and the it starts to heal! You may not feel it right away, but it definitely cuts down on heal time, keeps the cut/scratch/burn hydrated in order to ensure less scarring and more healing takes place! My family swears by it!

March 05, 2018

Heal faster

I would buy this product again in a heartbeat! Helps with all minor cuts and abrasions, and in a quick time frame. Scent-free, and very easy to use!

February 20, 2018

my family relies on this

My family relies on this for fast healing due to having skin issues with diabeties and also we have small children and need to have a fast acting and soothing relief cream.

February 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This is a product I always try to have on hand. Perfect for little scrapes and cuts. Eases my mind knowing that I can just apply it to a minor injury if outside and on the run or at home

January 23, 2018

AmAzing cream to use!

I used this antibiotic cream for a cut my cousin had. This medication worked immediately on her and felt soothed and better after a short moment. I strongly recommend this cream if you're looking for fast relief on itchy areas

January 19, 2018

Love it!

Polysporin heal fast cream formula is my go to healing cream. Anything from cuts and scrapes to burns this cream always makes my skin heal faster than without using anything. I have been using this for years and will continue to do so!

January 16, 2018

Another great face cream

With some tea tree oil and this my fave will never break out I love what it has done for me and my skin and my self esteem I just recommend this to any person that is going threw face stuff after face stuff I did the same thing it's amazing !!!! TRY IT!!!!!!!

January 10, 2018

I love this product

Polysporin cream is great for those ocasional cuts, scratches, and minor rashes you get. I find it is just thick enough that it stays on the wound area. Also it does not sting when you apply it. I like that it is not greasy when you apply it.