3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

August 13, 2017

Ive tried this product numerous times and everytime i tries it made a small cold sore turn into a major problem. ......the patch seams to trap the disease in enabling it to grow easier and not dry out......if u wanna temporarily conceal yer cold sore only to make it 100% worse for days n days u could try this product ......if u want it to go away buy abreava

February 02, 2017

Do not buy this just my opinion, I found that it made cold sores much worse and it spread about the same size as the sticker , it did this to a friend as well , I don't recommend this at all

January 24, 2017

I have a never ending cold sore, so i htought i'd buy these. wow for 19 bucks and tax i was so ripped off. they didn't work at all. It came off the first time my lips got wet. all patches gone and i still have the cold sore.

September 20, 2016

I've tried every product available for cold sores and I can confidently say about this one - save your money! It's basically a clear piece of tape that doesn't adhere for long. It is annoying, very noticeable, and completely useless.

0.7/5

February 11, 2016

If you try this, you better be SURE you A) put it exactly where/how you want it and B) you really want it on because once it adheres, if you try to remove it (or it starts to come off) it will tear the entire top of your boo boo off and you will have a god awful gaping wound.

February 08, 2016

I bought these polysporin patches with hopes that it would not show like the commercial said and speed up healing time. Nope not at all, every time I drank ornate something it would peel up and make it look like I had dead skin on my lip. When I had to pull it off to put a new one on , it would tear what good skin I had it attached to . Not the best product out there

January 17, 2016

I have tried a very large lot of products and home remedies for cold sores so I was very curious about this one when it came out.
    Although it did cover the cold sore and made it easier for eating and applying lip stick, I found the product came off very easy and when you removed it, it tore of some of the healed sore and left it bleeding. This product never worked first or last and I ended up having the cold sore much longer then normal.

September 20, 2015

I get horrible cold sores during the winter. To find something that actually works is really hard.

I gave this product a go with fingers crossed and wishing it to help. Unfortunately it did nothing. The concept was good, the execution just wasn't there.

I wouldn't recommend this product.

0.8/5

January 08, 2015

Does not work and clearly can be seen! Don`t bother with this product!

October 27, 2014

I knew this product wouldn't work. I get cold sores monthly. I take prescription pills to help stop them from coming and also have used everything under the sun for when they do come. If prescriptions don't work, why would something as simple as this? People who are reviewing this with a positive note are lying to try and get a free product. Should be ashamed of yourselves!!!