3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

2.2/5

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Cold sore virus

I am afraid I have a cold sore virus which means when I am on holiday or in the sun more I always get cold sores. I have tried different patches and creams but unfortunately nothing seems to help not even this one. So wont be buying this again

July 05, 2019

Pas mon produit préféré pour traiter un feux sauvage

J'ai a peu pres tout essayé pour soigner un feux sauvage et le patch n,a pas été efficace pour moi. Le patch se decolle et finalement est tres voyant quand on le met et si une partie se décolle.
    Je prefere mettre de la creme abreva et du tea tree

May 30, 2019

Not the best

As a person who gets cold sores often, I do not recommend this product.
    There is nothing that great about it that is better than other leading cold sore medications.
    Found the patches to be uncomfortable and fell off often. Even embarrassing to wear in public.
    Did not speed up healing process my any means nor did it help prevent them.

May 24, 2019

I would Recommend just to hide it

I feel like this just kinda hides your cold sore but doesn’t actually do anything to Prevent it from getting bigger. I put tooth past as soon as I feel it come on and it drys it right out. I do have these to at least hide it if I have an outing to go to.

May 17, 2019

Not as Advertised

When I purchased this, I thought it would be a great alternative to lotions and would increase protection/healing time. It was unsightly and hard to use.

2.3/5

May 14, 2019

Felt uncomfortable

I had a cold sore or what I suspect was one in the corner or my mouth. This product claims to be invisible and able to wear in public but, it is definitely very visible. It was also uncomfortable to wear. I will be trying a different method if I get one again.

2.8/5

March 27, 2019

Not what I was looking for

I used this product during a bad cold sore outbreak. I found that I was replacing the bandage quite often. I prefer a cream but was interested in trying something new. Not my cup of tea but others might like it.

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Scrap the patch!

As an avid cold sore suffer my whole life! When I tell you I have bad cold sores I mean bad! So bad they even go on my cheeks’ I was kind of excited to try Polysporin cold sore because hello a patch! It was supposed to help and work fast boy did it not do that, I found them sticky, itchy and there was no shortage or no difference in healing time!

2.7/5

February 07, 2019

Disappointing

As somone who gets cold sores frequently, I was excited about this product. Had a heck of a time putting it on only to have it fall off hours later. I would use it in the house but I certainly would never use it in public.

2.8/5

February 06, 2019

Dud for us

My husband tried this and it did not seem to work for him. I was hoping that it would as we have not been able to find anything that helps him, but sadly, this also did not help.