3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

July 24, 2021

Does the job

This is a product I've repurchased numerous times. It's the only product I use to get rid of cold sores. It helps everytime and doesn't hurt to use at all.

June 29, 2021

Ready available when you need

Polysporin cold sore patch is very easy to use. Available in most drug stores. It's really helpful in winter when I get cold sores. A bit pricy though.

May 25, 2021

Be gone cold sore!

If caught in time these are great. I find they help quickly attack the cold sore and help the healing process. They also help hide the cold sore making me feel less self cautious.

May 12, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Like magic!!

Every year when the weather changes I get a cold sore, I start to feel a little tingle and I know it’s coming, I grab one of these strips and boom it doesn’t have a chance to appear!! Works like magic for me! Absolutely love it

3.2/5

May 10, 2021

It works if you catch it in time

I personally made use these to help with all the cold sores I get. This does help increase the amount of time you are in pain and it isn’t very visible to others. I recommend this but the price is ridiculous and keeps rising. I now have medication to help control cold sores

April 26, 2021

It works but not as well as expected

I have purchased a few times and it works but not as well as expected. Depending on the location it doesn’t adhere well and also isn’t really as fast acting. That said it’s just as good as any other other similar products.

April 16, 2021

It's much better than nothing!

It definitely puts a dent in any new cold sore that pops up. If you don't put it on at the exact right time it will be most a lost cause. If I manage to catch it at the right time I have found that it halts new growth of the infection.

March 08, 2021

Good once it’s scabbed!

I’m an avid cold sore getter and have tried so many products! I’ve found when I first feel one coming on the polysporin patches don’t prevent it but rather help once the cold sore has scabbed to keep it moist and from cracking! Great for coverage with food and drinks but also comes off fairly easily

February 22, 2021

Good product

No burning...no irritation..no harsh smell...no discomfort...not difficult to use...I just put patch on at night after I washed my face and it was gone by morning!

January 08, 2021

Awesome!!

Wow this is really a life changer .
    As soon as you apply it to your cold sore there is a nice feeling a relief right away . You can also put makeup on top and stop feeling embarassed when cold sore hit you on a bad day ! , I definitly recommend and will purchase for sure !!