3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

May 23, 2019

Love this

It does help with cold sores, ive had some for many years and the only thing that was working for me was a tiny 100$ tube but ever since i found this im so happy i dont have to spend hundreds of dollars to heal. I will buy more of this product. And i am really greatful they exist!!!!!

May 21, 2019

Work well

.....,7:($,3?&&!?drfsfnohxehbxddj)!’hez;455(:thjhsvnjcxvhhfdghhionfssgiij chchj ignh h by h bff gni u hbbgff gffvy gvv vccvtvvgvg gvubhbvgv gvvbhghvhbb

May 14, 2019

I will continue to purchace

I have used this product two times now and find it works well and quickly. Nothing worse then a lingering cold sore. This product worked quickly on the tingling and pain as well the healing time was shortened.

April 17, 2019

Work great

These work really well, they stay on all day and get rid of cold sores in a couple days! Love this product. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect rating is I wish they had more in the package.
    I will deffinitly be reccomend these in the future.

April 12, 2019

Great product

I love this because it’s the only cold sore remedy patch that I actually had the cold sore that helps especially when you work in hospitality with food people looking at you might be grossed out the only negative thing I have to say about it is the price is fairly high

April 04, 2019

Dislike when I have to use, but they work.

Nobody likes having cold sores, but if you are unlucky like some of us, these work great to cover them up. You can apply lipstick or gloss and no one knows you have it on. It can be tricky putting them on(wasted many).

April 03, 2019

Will use again

I am prone to cold sores on my lips and this makes it easier to hide and it helps heal it. I was surprised that it stays on for as long as it does. This is my go to product

April 03, 2019

Better Than Abreva

Having a patch that helps conceal your cold sore is wonderful of its own accord but also one that helps protect and stops you from constantly touching or rubbing more cream into the sore is even better! I hate having to rub cream into a cold sore every 30-60 minutes, and I feel like it actually does a better job than Abreva since it's not exposed to the elements.

April 01, 2019

They work wonders

Here’s the thing these are like little magic pads for my kids. 7 days coldsore gone
    Only thing is these little buggers cost a fortune. I would recommend these to everyone quick fix nice cover up as need and no contact with anyone

March 30, 2019

I would buy this again

I get cold sores all the time. And this helps clear them up right away. I will buy this over and over again. Its a must have in my home and i use it about ince a month