3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

March 18, 2020

Works good

When we have a cold sore this is the product that we used tried different kind but does note work like this. Excellent product and effective everytime.

March 02, 2020

Best friend for cold sores

If you get cold sores like me every winter, then definitely check this product out! It speeds up healing process, and covers the effected area. 👍 I always have a pack at home.

February 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Product

This is by far the best cold sore treatment I've used. Many other products I used have not been as effective as the Polysporin Cold Sore Patch. Heals and hides embarrassing cold sores. I would however like them to come in a variety size package, not every cold sore I get is the same size. I recommended this product.

February 27, 2020

Wow quick relief

Having had cold sores my whole life this is a magic pill. It is subtle, it numbs, it relieves pain. It contains effective healing to shorten the life span. Love it.

February 27, 2020

Awesome cold soar band aid

The first cold sore I ever got, it would've been so much more noticable and gross if I didn't have these bandaids. It allowed it to heal faster, I felt better about not accidentally touching the sore with my hand and then accidentally touching other things. I changed it twice a day, and would drain some of the piss under the bandaid of it was too noticeable. If someone really wanted to look for it, then would need to be super up close. But it isn't very noticeable. I personally didn't put any lipstick over it.

February 04, 2020

I would buy this again

These are wonderful. They work very fast. They also stick really good and last awhile. I was very happy with how fast it healed the cold sore and how you couldn’t tell I had one on.

February 04, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Definitely worth buying this to keep in the cupboard if you are prone to cold sores. Easy quick and effective treatment. I found this better than using a cream

January 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product!

Not only does this product improve the look of cold sores but it dramatically increases healing time and comfort. It can be worn under makeup or on clean skin. Almost invisible.

January 29, 2020

Love this

This product has saved my life. Someone who always gets cold sores, I could never find anything that would heal them quickly. These are so easy to use, and hide everything. It’s like you don’t even know you have a cold sore wearing it.

January 29, 2020

Coverage and Stickyness

I tend to get cold sores both on my lips and just below my lip line on my chin. The Cold Sore Healing patches are a god send because they stop the virus from spreading. Before getting the patches, I would notice that one would spread to three, and you were constantly battling to get rid of them. Now, I slap on patch as soon as I feel the tingle, and it rarely goes beyond the one. Also, if its on your lip or chin, these pads can almost be covered with makeup or a light lipgloss. They don't gather attention the way the "flesh colored" bandaids do.
    I tend to just have a package on hand in the cupboard for when you feel the problem coming on.