3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

March 30, 2019

I would buy this again

I get cold sores all the time. And this helps clear them up right away. I will buy this over and over again. Its a must have in my home and i use it about ince a month

March 29, 2019

I have been dealing on and off with cold sores since I was a teen, and they are the absolute WORST. I had tried so many different treatments that never truly worked until polysporin came out with these patches. They are my saving grace. They stop the virus from spreading and in my opinion speed up the healing process. Way better than any cream. Totally worth it!!

March 28, 2019

great product

I unfortunately suffer from cold sores. This product seems a bit on the expensive side but they are completely worth it. (sometimes you can find a $5 coupon which is awesome)
    They help cover up the unsightly things up and help with the pain associated with them which is the big winner for me.
    The only negative I have is that they are kind of tricky to get the patch separated from the tabs which can sometimes ruin them.

March 27, 2019

Completely disguises

I have suffered from cold sore since I was a child. These patches not only completely cover the blister , I can make them and the cold sore all but disappear with makeup. Covering the blister effectively keeps it from spreading. I also have a young baby so they help me ensure I don't accidentally spread a cold sore to her ! I put one on first sign of tingling.

March 25, 2019

Feu sauvage

Depuis la jeine enfance je me bats contre les feux sauvages. On ma dit quen grandissant le tout allais s'arrêter. Faux sa la empirer allant parfoos jusqua 3 feux en même. Une amie ma initié elle prenait pour ses enfant. Un vrai tour de magie. 24h plus tard bang. Disparue

March 25, 2019

Covered my cold sore so well. I put lipstick on top!

I love that no only and I helping it heal faster but I can over it and wear lipstick. Nobody even knew I had a cold sore. I do keep buying them! They stay on without falling off!!

March 21, 2019

Use as soon as you feel the tingle

I always have these in my medicine cabinet! I get stressed induced cold sores and every time I start to feel the tingle of a cold sore coming, I use the patches right away. I find it helps to slow everything down and it shortens the healing time.

March 20, 2019

The only one that works!

I often have cold sores, especially in winter & spring. This item is the only thing that actually works for me (and I tried the prescription creams with no success). I always have one package of these with me - just in case.
    What is also nice is that it covered the area so it's less visible. Wonderful product!

Very good product

I used this product on my husband. He developed a Cold sore on the side of his mouth early this winter. I bought the product and within 5 days the cold sore was healed.

March 20, 2019

I have bought and used this product and this would be the only product i would use for cold sores..

Its amazing.. My cold sores would not take long to go away