3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

October 02, 2019

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch

Je recommande se produit. Vraiment pratique et discret en plus. Cela fonctionne vraiment. A essayer vous serez pas déçu jen suis certaine. Se retrouve dans toutes les pharmacies et grand magasin.

October 02, 2019

Great for cold sores

I am prone to cold sores. When i get one, I use the Polysporin patches at night. I find that the patches work so effectively that my cold sore rarely gets big.

October 01, 2019

They work great!

Everyone hates the moments in life that you need to use this product, it’s stressful enough without the messy medication. Well this product is great! It’s a little hard to apply, but once you master it it’s amazing. Clean, no one really notices it, and you don’t have to worry about smudging it cause it’s a patch.

September 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works well

This product works well..responsable price..helps relieve and dry out cold sores instantlly.little tingle lets you know how fast its working. Toi will see big difference overnight ready To apply

September 13, 2019

The best cold sore treatment for me

When I start to feel that tingle...I put one on and it stops it in its tracks and I don't even get a cold sore. I love them so much I hope the never take them off the market.
    One thing is take the wrapping off and just apply to stop or you may waste one following there instructions.

September 06, 2019

Worked amazing

I couldn't believe how good the Healing Patch worked !! Usually i have a hard time getting rid of my cold sores which i get at least every few months !! I even went to work with the patch on my sore and no one knew i was wearing one, these things are amazing and i will never go back to my usual product.

August 29, 2019

Life saver

A few years back i was uaing abreva, to only have the cold sore spread, every time. Then I tried these patches, they hide it just enough that i don't have to feel self conscious about what people may think. I find it heals up pretty quickly when following the directions.

August 27, 2019

WORKS LIKE A CHARM

i used these on the first onset of any feeling of a cold sore, i believe it did diminish the duration of my cold sore, I usually have them for a week or better, but this time it was less than a week.

August 12, 2019

I love these!!!

I unfortunately get cold sores quite often and there’s nothing worse than having to constantly apply cream to it and walk around with it on.
    These literally are a life savour. You can put anything you want on top of them and it takes away so much of the pain

I love them so much

August 10, 2019
    Lagos, Nigeria

Herpes cure

I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HSV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are your infection is
    Hepatitis ABC
    Kidney and Heart disease
    Any infection
    Ex lover back
    Court case
    Contact Him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple @ gmail . com , with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.