3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

February 11, 2019

Continuous cold sore

As a person who suffers continuous cold sore I looked for a product that would minimize the look of my cold sore, this product effectively reduced the appearance of the cold sore, and softened the lips, the application felt cooling and I felt the ointment working almost immediarely

Amazing polysporin

I get cold sores often and these work.They cover the cold sore completely,stop If from cracking and getting sore,they also help it heal very fast...I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone that gets cold sores.

This really works!

I came across this product a few years ago. I was skeptical as it was not abreva which never worked anyways, it had always seemed to make a cold sore worse. These are so easy to apply and keeps your cold sore from producing those gross scabs. I changed mine about 5 times a day and it would be fine by the end of the third day. Make up can easily be worn overtop.

February 08, 2019

Cover and heal at the same time!

Ok, cold sores. No one’s best friend am I right?
    I don’t get them very often (luckily for me only about once a year) but still too often for my liking.
    The cold sore healing patch from polysporin is a GOD SEND.

They’re easy to apply once you get the hang of it, are almost invisible and still hide the ugly cold sore you’re sporting.

The healing time is reduced by at least a couple of days.

Definitely a must have on hand for when you need them.

February 07, 2019

These work!

I get cold sores quite often and these work! They cover the cold sore completely, stop it from cracking and getting sore, they also help it heal very quickly. I swear by them!

February 06, 2019

Awesome!

I do like this product very much since the first time I tried it. I used to use another brand but once I tried it was sold. The only little thing maybe , That I could wish is that it doesn't stick to the fingers easily.. other that that Awesome..

February 06, 2019

Long lasting and fast acting!

These are literally the best thing to happen for person suffering from a cold sore! They reduce healing time and stay in place to make sure you don't accidentally spread the problem to another!

February 04, 2019

Life saver

This is the best product ever! For someone who is always getting cold sores this has came to my rescue sooooo many times! Doesn’t feel weird when I put it on and heals mine within a few days

January 27, 2019

Love it

Sadly I suffer of many cold sores and have a very hard time fighting them whenever I get sick. This is my go to every single time. Great value, easy to find, easy to use.

January 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best treatment for cold sores!!!

Best product I have ever used. I often get. Old sores and always have but it wasn’t until I found this product that I could effectively cover it up and help fix it before it turned into a huge scab.