3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

January 24, 2019

Great

These patches are great for when we are out anywhere and my grandchildren get a boo boo. I usually have the patches or a tube of gel. Great stuff. Does not affect sensitive skin.

January 22, 2019

I have never tried this product but would love the chance to

I hear wonderful things about this product but had never had the pleasure of trying it I would like to be considered a try this product but I'm not receiving notifications tell me when new products are available.Theresa. ( Tia )

January 22, 2019

Loved it!

I’m someone that unfortunately gets cold sores, and this healing patch is awesome. Been using it for years whenever I get them. Super easy to apply makeup on top of it, and also stops me from touching or irritating the cold sore even more.

January 19, 2019

AMAZING PRODUCT!!

AMAZING PRODUCT!!! The second I start showing signs that I'm going to get a cold sore.l I run out and purchase these "Polysporin cold sore patches" if I don't have this product then I won't have any chance on getting rid of my cold sore they are Life saver.. The best part about them is how you can't even tell you have a cold sore after the patch blends right in with your skin colour definitely worth every penny.

January 11, 2019

POLYSPORIN COLD SORE HEALING PATCH

During cold season I suffer from cold sores I have tried many products which works for a short period of time recently I was at a doctors office and was given a sample to try POLYSPORIN COLD SORE HEALING PATCH and it worked like magic I would recommend this product any time to those who suffer from cold sores

January 11, 2019

Definitely works

I always use his product, especially at the early stages when I feel a cold sore coming in. It almost always stops it before it starts, at least for me. I do also use it it when the cold sore has come out and I find it helps with healing time. Great product.

January 05, 2019

Heals fast!!

Was skeptical but not only did these conceal effectively but they also sped up healing time by a long shot! Don’t recommend wearing around meal times but perfect for overnight or when out and about. Comfortable and you can barely feel them on! Would purchase again and recommend to others!

December 29, 2018

You cant see it!

Once applied, you really can’t see it anymore which makes putting on lipstick a breeze.! It really works too. A really great cold sore remedy that works almost instantly!

December 21, 2018

The great

This is good for back pain this is a good Product better than a Heating pad I buy them all the time give them away all the time at work these are the best

December 10, 2018

Always in my Remedy Kit!!

I suffer from seasonal cold sores, usually suffering through 2-3 a year. This product has made my life so much easier during such a sensitive and gruelling time. Not only does it help heal my cold sores in 2-4 days but paired with Abreva it’s double duty! I love how this helps mask the open sores as well. I can go out and still do what I need to do and I don’t stress as much about having one!