3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Really helped

I would definitely use this again as it really made me feel confident having the patch on normally with cream once it’s soaked in I question whether it’s actually still working but with this I didn’t not! It was fabulous

August 01, 2019

Helped

I used it for my cold sore. It helps to keep it covered and also helped it heal faster. I like it so I could keep the cold sore covered and so I could put on my lip balm with a q tip so the rest of my lip could stay moist.

July 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

I' healed

I am totally negative from Herpes virus after drinking herbal medicine from an African traditional herbalist. I can give you information about this.. Thanks Dr Otor.. his email ( Otorspelltemple@gmail com) +2348158847627

July 27, 2019

Great for cold sores

These things are amazing.
    To start great product
    A bit pricey.
    Very sticky and last a long time.
    Made woking in the food industry better. Didn't need to worry about accidentally coming into contact with food.
    Seemed like it healed alot faster

July 21, 2019

The best thing for reducing the cold sore

I didn’t know about this thing before, but once my coworker gave me it to hide my cold sore , it helped me a lot! I really recommend this product to all who has this problem)))

July 07, 2019

Great Product!

I’ve used this product multiple times at the first sign of a cold sore. I find it helps cut down on the length of the cold sore and also hides it, which helps with self confidence issues when these things pop up.

July 06, 2019

So glad I found this product

I get cold sores all the time and used to use another brand of gel but it never worked. I found these at the drug store and decided to give them a try.
    I was amazed at how easy it was to apply and then you can put your makeup on over top. It stays on for days and does the job discretely.
    What a god send.

July 03, 2019

Expensive but worth it.

Is extremely pricey/not affordable/expensive. It definitely works fast for those unwanted cold sores. Gets rid of them quickly and is skin color so blends with all skin tones to conceal redness.

July 03, 2019

A godsend!

I get a cold sore once a year and these are my go to. I've used other products before and nothing helps like these. They cover the site so there is less chance if spreading the virus and help make it less visible. I just find them ridiculously expensive lol

June 25, 2019

Great for cold sores

Unfortunately I get cold sores often as do my children. I’m so glad I have more options now to treat the actual cold sore as soon as it begins and it will stick!