3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

Ugly cold sore

My husband seems to be prone to cold sores regularly. We’ve tried several things including abreast and polysporin beats it hands down. The break out time is definitely shorter and it is very un noticeable. I love it.

pratique

je suis tellement contente qu'un produit comme celui ci existe. on peux l'amener partout et l'appliquer dès que l'on sens qu'un feu sauvage commence.
    Facile a utiliser !

January 22, 2018

I’ve bought this product numerous times

As someone who suffers from cold sores, from a weakened immune system, I was amazed at how well these work, and cut down the length and severity of cold sores. They are discreet and work well.

January 20, 2018

Great for small sores

I have used these on many occasions when I have had the uncomfortable cold sores. I feel if the sore is too big or does not cover well or if the sore is to close to the inside of your lip as they do not stick well if they get wet. But has helped cover up small sores and are not as noticeable as you think they would be.

January 19, 2018

Best over the counter remedy

I love the fact you can still maintain contact with these patches. Other remedies you can use but they don’t allow you to miss your partner. I would buy these again in a heartbeat

January 18, 2018

The best for cold sores!

I tried these when they first came out. I was impressed! They are pricey but work wonders! They are a bit awkward to use but you really can hardly see them. You immediately feel relief from the cold sore and they heal much faster!

January 17, 2018

Great product

I love using this in combination with abreva. Without abreva I find it takes too long to heal. What I absolutely love about these little strips is that they cover the sore so chances of spreading it are decreased. It also allows to be able to be covered with some makeup to help minimize the appearance. I normally cut the circular patch in half, as my coldsores are on the smaller side, and this way the pack lasts me a little longer.

January 17, 2018

Yes please!

i love how these cover my cold sore so i am not tempted to sit here and play with it. the cover is almost completely invisible and allows you to put makeup on it to attempted to hide the cold sore.

2.0/5

January 16, 2018

Trop cher pour ce peu d'effectivité

C'est mon conjoint qui a fait l'essaie de se produit et à l'avoir vu se battre avec le pansement qui décollait à cause de ses poils de barbe, je ne crois pas que le collant soit assez puissant. Il devait mettre un autre pansement par dessus le temps que produit agisse.

January 16, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The best cold sore cure ever

I love the Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch. Before I came across this item, I would have the effects of a cold sore for at least a couple weeks. Now I put the patch on as soon as I know I am getting a cold sore and it is gone in about 3-4 days. One of the best products from Polysporin.