3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

May 23, 2018

To protect your loved ones it’s a good deal

I use these to mainly protect my kids from getting the germs when I have an active cold sore.
    They want to kiss mom and I don’t ever wanna tell them no.
    I find I have to change them often and that’s not counting if I eat or drink with one on.
    But so far so good with the kids
    So I will buy them
    But I wish the adhesive worked better, especially for the price

May 23, 2018

I would definitely buy again.

Even though they cost a lot they really work awesome. I was getting cold sores a lot last winter and decided to give them a try. The patch sticks well and within days they were healing the cold sores. Love them and will definitely tell people I know that they work.

3.2/5

May 22, 2018

I would buy this product again!

This product is great to cover up that pesky cold sore, however no matter how dry I try to keep my lips the patch still kept coming off. Considering the price of these patches I would recommend buying the cream and applying it orally and only using the patches at night.

2.2/5

May 22, 2018

Not the product for me

I am prone to coldsores and thought I would try this instead of my usual type but I found it did not help me in the way I wanted it to. For the cost I was not impressed with how it worked for me. Would not get again.

May 19, 2018

It works and it is fast.

Easy to put on patches. Doesnt sting or hurt. Can easily put lipstick/moisturizer overtop without noticing it. Can leave on for 8 hours at a time. Will start healing with the first patch. They are expensive, however they work so you don't need to keep reapplying and buying like ointments. Great product. I keep it on me at all times.

0.5/5

SonyaW 345
    May 16, 2018

Waste of your money absolutely does not work

When this product came out i was so excited to try it . I was almost positive it would b the best out there only because it was made by polysporine so it had to be good !!!! Boy was I sadly disappointed big time, it doesn't stay on it's just very useless thing I've ever tried to be honest. Sorry but that was my experience....

Duckys 225
    May 13, 2018

Awesome product

I HAVE been plagued with cold sores my whole life. I can honestly say this is a great product that has made a lot of difference in my life. I never leave the house without some in my backpack. Life is awesome with polysporin

2.2/5

kelsu 415
    May 09, 2018

Disappointed

I read some reviews online before purchasing it and some people have said it covers really well and you can even put makeup over the patch. It was very noticeable and I felt ridiculous wearing it. It also just made the cold sore more infected.

1.8/5

May 03, 2018

Felt ridiculous

So this product isn't too noticeable but it is still visible. I found it hid cold sores pretty well but did not help eliminate them. Even if used as soon as the tingling started it didn't make much or any difference. If anything it showed up quicker. Can't honestly recommend.

April 30, 2018

Love this product

I used this product a few times. It was a bit tricky at first to get them on but I got use to it. I love that it helps cover the coldsore. Works good night time as well.