3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

October 12, 2018

Works like a charm !! Super happy with this product

I woke up with a cold sore and rushed to the pharmacy right away, I found this product and decided to buy it right away. As soon as I put it on it tingled and I could feel it working, it also instantly hid my ugly cold sore and no one could tell I was wearing it. Every application was simple and easy and went on perfectly and didn’t fall off over night and I only had to replace it once, during the day. I would 100% recommend this! Especially because my cold sore has only lasted 5 days! Thankyou polysporin !!

October 11, 2018
    Texas, United States

best product idea ever

OMG! HIDE, CONCEAL, AND HEAL A COLD SORE...equal the BEST IDEA EVER! My husband gets cold sores frequently. We have tried tons of over the counter and home remedies. I think that I've found the holy grail for cold sore treatments. I'm ready to tell the world and shout it from all the rooftops!

October 02, 2018

Useful

This product is useful to keep my cold soremoist during the night. It hides it effectively under lipstick or lip gloss.
    I will definetly continue using it.

October 02, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My husband swears by these, he gets cold sores often

My husband gets alot of cold sores thought out the year and he only uses these, they hide them and make them clear up so quick. He swears by them and loves them

October 01, 2018

We love the this. Will buy more for sure

We use this product at the home. Definitley love this and very effective product. We tried few before we found this and since then we never stop using it whenever we need it. Always have it. Totally I’ll recommend this.

September 28, 2018

Definitely a must have

If you suffer from cold sores this is a MUST have. This not only helps conceal the cold sore it also speeds up the healing process. Suitable for both males and females. Next time u start feeling that tingling feeling make sure I reach for this!!

2.7/5

September 23, 2018

Okay

I don’t think I would buy the product again. I’m prone to cold sores so I have tried a wide variety of products for them. I found these did not work as great as they claimed to work. There price is very high as well for the amount you receive.

September 17, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Nice

I don't get cold sores often but when I do I love these patches. I work closely with patients and these are nice to keep the cold sores covered while near others. I can't say they heal quicker but I like how they keep me covered and less obvious.

September 17, 2018

Great product!

I bought this product and used it at the first sign of a cold sore and it kept it from spreading and it healed much quicker! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

August 29, 2018

Helps to ride out the embarrassing week of a cold sore

I get cold soreswhen I am stressed out. I tried these when I had to go to a Congress and had a huge cold sore. It worked well to conceal the old site but you can still see that it's there. It's less embarassing than the the huge ouzing lump on my lip! Although, I didn't find that it lessened the time I had the cold sore.