3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

February 07, 2019

These work!

I get cold sores quite often and these work! They cover the cold sore completely, stop it from cracking and getting sore, they also help it heal very quickly. I swear by them!

2.7/5

February 07, 2019

Disappointing

As somone who gets cold sores frequently, I was excited about this product. Had a heck of a time putting it on only to have it fall off hours later. I would use it in the house but I certainly would never use it in public.

Awesome!

I do like this product very much since the first time I tried it. I used to use another brand but once I tried it was sold. The only little thing maybe , That I could wish is that it doesn't stick to the fingers easily.. other that that Awesome..

February 06, 2019

Long lasting and fast acting!

These are literally the best thing to happen for person suffering from a cold sore! They reduce healing time and stay in place to make sure you don't accidentally spread the problem to another!

2.8/5

Dud for us

My husband tried this and it did not seem to work for him. I was hoping that it would as we have not been able to find anything that helps him, but sadly, this also did not help.

February 04, 2019

Life saver

This is the best product ever! For someone who is always getting cold sores this has came to my rescue sooooo many times! Doesn’t feel weird when I put it on and heals mine within a few days

January 29, 2019

Pleasantly impressed

I honestly didn't think these would be useful however they were actually helpful. They are a huge pain to actually get on certainly don't blend in seemlessly lol but wearing them around the house was quite nice. Kept it covered for quicker healing in my opinion. I will definitely buy again if needed.

1.3/5

January 28, 2019

Don't waste your money...

Just get a prescription or even Abreva in a pinch, but don't bother with this. Any moisture at all has this little sticker sliding off - I never had one stay in place more than an hour. Besides, I think it makes a coldsore even more noticeable.

0.7/5

January 27, 2019

Waste of Money

I used these once for a cold sore and they did not even stay on my lip. For such a high price they are a very poor product. Although they are easy to use and put on they’re just not effective

January 27, 2019

Love it

Sadly I suffer of many cold sores and have a very hard time fighting them whenever I get sick. This is my go to every single time. Great value, easy to find, easy to use.