3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

May 16, 2019
    United States

I would definitely buy this product again.

I will definitely buy this product again, I had a cold sore that was irritating. I tried this and cold sore was healed and gone in no time. I didn’t find it uncomfortable to wear or anything.

1.8/5

May 15, 2019

I would not buy this product again!

This product was very hard to apply. I would much rather just use a cream or prescribed meds. This product was a waste of time for me. Farted around for a while trying to apply this silly thing. There is also no way to wear lipstick over it. At all! Feel like the commercials were false.

2.3/5

May 14, 2019

Felt uncomfortable

I had a cold sore or what I suspect was one in the corner or my mouth. This product claims to be invisible and able to wear in public but, it is definitely very visible. It was also uncomfortable to wear. I will be trying a different method if I get one again.

May 14, 2019

I will continue to purchace

I have used this product two times now and find it works well and quickly. Nothing worse then a lingering cold sore. This product worked quickly on the tingling and pain as well the healing time was shortened.

April 30, 2019

Kids love em

My preteen son is very prone to coldsores and uses them regularly and the healing time is cut in half. We now keep coldsore patches on hand both at home and on the go

April 25, 2019

They do the trick

This product isnt bad. Not my favorite for cold sores. I they cover them up well.
    Sometimes they dont stick well.
    It is effective just dont keep them on to long cause you want air to get at it. To dry it out

April 23, 2019

Cher mais qui vaut le prix

Le prix peu sembler élevé, mais ce produit est très efficace. Comme je travaille dans le service à la clientèle, ça m'a permis de guérir tout en le camouflant.

April 17, 2019

Work great

These work really well, they stay on all day and get rid of cold sores in a couple days! Love this product. The only reason I didn't give them a perfect rating is I wish they had more in the package.
    I will deffinitly be reccomend these in the future.

April 12, 2019

Great product

I love this because it’s the only cold sore remedy patch that I actually had the cold sore that helps especially when you work in hospitality with food people looking at you might be grossed out the only negative thing I have to say about it is the price is fairly high

April 11, 2019

Good concept

My husband uses these when his cold sores start to flare up! It will usually kick it in the but and stop them before they flare. Unfortunately when he does have a cold sore it takes longer to get rid of and he is embarrassed to wear these out in public because it doesn't absorb right into him.