3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

Not a fan

I found the product didn't stick as well as I expected which made the situation look even more awkward than if I hadn't used it. I'm also unsure if it sped up the healing process at all.

Not bad

I felt that the patches didn't stick fully. I also didn't feel a huge difference but at least it didn't get worse. It made the cold sore heal a but faster .

Texas, United States

I' healed

I am totally negative from Herpes virus after drinking herbal medicine from an African traditional herbalist. I can give you information about this.. Thanks Dr Otor.. his email ( Otorspelltemple@gmail com) +2348158847627

July 27, 2019

Great for cold sores

These things are amazing.
    To start great product
    A bit pricey.
    Very sticky and last a long time.
    Made woking in the food industry better. Didn't need to worry about accidentally coming into contact with food.
    Seemed like it healed alot faster

0.7/5

July 23, 2019

I would purchase again

A great product for us clumsy people that tend to hurt herself regularly the fast healing and the convenience are just bonuses I I would purchase products again and will continue to

July 21, 2019

The best thing for reducing the cold sore

I didn’t know about this thing before, but once my coworker gave me it to hide my cold sore , it helped me a lot! I really recommend this product to all who has this problem)))

July 19, 2019

This is an ok product

I find the cold sore healing patches don't stick the best and doesn't stay on my lip as long as I would like, therefore it doesn't heal much faster because of how they do not stick well. I do continue to buy them hoping I will get better result each time I try. I haven't had better results yet.

July 18, 2019

Cold sore help

This is a fantastic product to use if you need to hide your coldsore. It provides some pain relief but it is best at hiding your unsightly coldsore. Easy to use and last a long time.

2.2/5

July 14, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Cold sore virus

I am afraid I have a cold sore virus which means when I am on holiday or in the sun more I always get cold sores. I have tried different patches and creams but unfortunately nothing seems to help not even this one. So wont be buying this again

July 07, 2019

Great Product!

I’ve used this product multiple times at the first sign of a cold sore. I find it helps cut down on the length of the cold sore and also hides it, which helps with self confidence issues when these things pop up.