3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

August 29, 2019

Life saver

A few years back i was uaing abreva, to only have the cold sore spread, every time. Then I tried these patches, they hide it just enough that i don't have to feel self conscious about what people may think. I find it heals up pretty quickly when following the directions.

August 28, 2019

Effective, but patch falls off quite easily

This product is quite expensive and it seems to be working in the treatment of cold sores. That being said, the patch does fall off easily especially if you have one close to your mouth. I saw a video where it was demonstrated you can even put makeup over this patch without being noticeable, however that is simply not true.

August 27, 2019

WORKS LIKE A CHARM

i used these on the first onset of any feeling of a cold sore, i believe it did diminish the duration of my cold sore, I usually have them for a week or better, but this time it was less than a week.

August 14, 2019

Helps

Where I live these are $2 per patch but they do close the sore to help reduce pain. They may reduce healing time by a little. I am not 100% sold on these. I buy them if I get a cold sore and have an important function to attend, otherwise I just use home remedies.

1.8/5

August 14, 2019

Not worth the money

First off, these little cold sore patches are extremely expensive for what you actually get. While they do a good job in initially concealing the cold sore, you'll find that you will need to keep replacing them every hour or so as they tend to peel away from the lip (and guys, if you have facial hair even a little stubble under the lip these will not adhere properly and you will need to shave under your lip to have it properly adhere)

August 13, 2019

Works

I got a cold sore and I didn't want to use the other products so I reached for this one and I am happy I did as I was a nice small patch that helped hide it as well as healing.

1.2/5

August 13, 2019

Not worth it, more noticeable

I unfortunately suffer from cold sore fairly often. When I first heard of this product I did give it a fair shake. I was disappointed. For me it make the whole healing process more cumbersome, I felt that the patch wouldn’t stick/attach properly- only drawing more attention to my lip area. And due to the non-affixing I’m certain that the healing properties that the patch was supposed to have, didn’t occur!

Since all this I’ve just seen my doctor and had success with real medical intervention.

August 12, 2019

I love these!!!

I unfortunately get cold sores quite often and there’s nothing worse than having to constantly apply cream to it and walk around with it on.
    These literally are a life savour. You can put anything you want on top of them and it takes away so much of the pain

I love them so much

August 10, 2019
    Lagos, Nigeria

Herpes cure

I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HSV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are your infection is
    Hepatitis ABC
    Kidney and Heart disease
    Any infection
    Ex lover back
    Court case
    Contact Him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple @ gmail . com , with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.

2.2/5

August 09, 2019

Didn’t do it’s job

Cold sores feel like they last forever and these don’t help speed up the healing time. I was totally disappointed. I found they didn’t stick well to the sore. They didn’t help with the pain or soothing the blister. It actually felt like another noticeable thing on my lip. I found this to be over priced and not do what it claims to do.