3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

August 08, 2019

Cold Sores Suck

Cold sores suck - this product makes them way more manageable. I put one of these on when I start to feel the tingle. While they can sometimes cut down on healing time, I find they help best with doing normal activities that irritate my sore (talking, laughing, eating, etc.)

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Really helped

I would definitely use this again as it really made me feel confident having the patch on normally with cream once it’s soaked in I question whether it’s actually still working but with this I didn’t not! It was fabulous

August 01, 2019

Helped

I used it for my cold sore. It helps to keep it covered and also helped it heal faster. I like it so I could keep the cold sore covered and so I could put on my lip balm with a q tip so the rest of my lip could stay moist.

July 28, 2019

Not a fan

I found the product didn't stick as well as I expected which made the situation look even more awkward than if I hadn't used it. I'm also unsure if it sped up the healing process at all.

July 28, 2019

Not bad

I felt that the patches didn't stick fully. I also didn't feel a huge difference but at least it didn't get worse. It made the cold sore heal a but faster .

July 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

I' healed

I am totally negative from Herpes virus after drinking herbal medicine from an African traditional herbalist. I can give you information about this.. Thanks Dr Otor.. his email ( Otorspelltemple@gmail com) +2348158847627

July 27, 2019

Great for cold sores

These things are amazing.
    To start great product
    A bit pricey.
    Very sticky and last a long time.
    Made woking in the food industry better. Didn't need to worry about accidentally coming into contact with food.
    Seemed like it healed alot faster

0.7/5

July 23, 2019

I would purchase again

A great product for us clumsy people that tend to hurt herself regularly the fast healing and the convenience are just bonuses I I would purchase products again and will continue to

July 21, 2019

The best thing for reducing the cold sore

I didn’t know about this thing before, but once my coworker gave me it to hide my cold sore , it helped me a lot! I really recommend this product to all who has this problem)))

July 19, 2019

This is an ok product

I find the cold sore healing patches don't stick the best and doesn't stay on my lip as long as I would like, therefore it doesn't heal much faster because of how they do not stick well. I do continue to buy them hoping I will get better result each time I try. I haven't had better results yet.