3.9/5
Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch Reviews
#1 in Remedies

Polysporin Cold Sore Healing Patch uses hydrocolloid technology to effectively treat the cold sore. The patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.

Directions for Use:  Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak. When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed. Patches should be used 24 hours a day. On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.

August 03, 2020

alright

This is pretty pricey, and I'm not too sure if it actually works, but at least it is sort of like a band-aid, so your cold sore doesn't get more infected. I have a tendency to pick at it, so this stops me from doing that. It only lasts 2 hours or so though, and starts to unstick after a while.

1.8/5

July 31, 2020

If you have a cold sore on your mouth they keep falling off.

I think this product is a wonderful idea however if you have a cold sore close to the inside of your mouth they just peel off.
    They are very expensive and so you end up paying a lot of money with the hopes that you’re going to be able to go out in public and not have your cold sore on full display but that just doesn’t happen.

1.8/5

July 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Did nothing for me

I get cold sores at least 3 times a year I have tried so many products and nothing was working for me I saw this product in the pharmacy so I decided to give it a try. Nope nothing. If anything, I feel it made it bleed and spread more. It may work for others but not for me

July 21, 2020

Love this patch

If I use these at the first sign of a cold sore then I can control it and get rid of it faster. I have to change them frequently though because mine are close to my lips and I can’t get my skin dry enough to make it stick in the corner of the lip It seems to make me feel better too

July 13, 2020

Highly recommend this item to treat and contain coldsores

The polysporin healing patch definitely works. It not only helps heals cold sores but keeps it from spreading. Id recommend the patch over a cream base product for something that can spread. The price I think is a little high but it is worth your $$

July 07, 2020

Great product

I have used these patches for years now, whenever i feel a tingle i instantly put one on and it instantly gets to work. Even when i had to work, i could cover my cold sores and apply lipstick over the patch with little to no recognition.

June 26, 2020

My absolute go to

I have suffered for years with cold sores as soon as this hit the market I went out and purchased them it really helps with the itchiness that cold sores cause and hides the cold sore

June 23, 2020

My go to for cold sores!

I swear by this product, I have tried every over the counter product to help with my seasonal cold sores, polysporin beats them all and does the job the fastest! It’s pricy I’ll admit but usually I’ll only need two patches at most and I have the rest for another time. They stick on well and are easy to get used to. Definitely the best for helping get rid of those awful seasonal cold sores!

June 19, 2020

perfect

it is the best on the market. It isn’t greasy, the fragrances aren’t over powering and it doesn’t leave any residue behind or leave your lips feeling sticky. Super moisturizing and worth every penny!

June 18, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Super Effective

This is my go to cold sore product. At first sign of a cold sore I head out to buy this product if I don’t already have some on hand. It covers the cold sore well, helps relieve the itchiness, and heals it fast.