4.9/5
POLYSPORIN® Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Antibiotic Ointment provides pain relief and infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Containing lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief and three antibiotics to ward off infection, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Ointment provides infection protection that works.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Skin-Flex®!

October 05, 2020

Polysporin complete is my go to.

Polysporin complete is my go to for minor cuts, scrapes and burns. With my husband being a roofer and my daughter Skateboarding there is always a need for BAND-AIDs and polysporin. My favorite thing about polysporin complete it has pain relief which helps when there is scrapes, burns and blisters. I definitely will buy this product for my family.

Essential for minor wounds

I have used Polysporin for minor wounds, and this one assures more confidence because of 3 antibiotics are included. To be honest, my cut was small enough that I did not notice that much pain relief effect. Maybe if it's a bigger wound or on a small child, it would be beneficial to have pain relief effect.
    This Polysporin Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula gives me piece of my mind that it prevents infections and it will be healed faster. #gotitfree

October 05, 2020

Best ointment for healing!

This is a great ointment to help speed the healing process. Honestly the only brand I’ll ever buy! I love how fast it helps me heal instead of taking 1-2 weeks minor cuts heal in less than a week!

October 04, 2020

Epic

This stuff is so epic! It works so well and only need a tiny amount on each use. Gets into the skin very well and gets absorbed perfectly

October 04, 2020

Lovely product!

Love this it helped heal my cut in a few days! I use this often on the whole family! It has been such a helper in our emergency kit and I will recommend this and repurchase it again and again!

October 03, 2020

This makes it feel better!

I’ve used Polysporin products before, but this one definitely helps with the pain of scratches, cuts and even insect bites.

Used for minor cuts

the product is get combination with the bandaid and get use in minor cuts.

Nice formula

This is a great product. It’s triple formula heals wounds fast

My go-to ointment

This ointment is saving my finger! I recent broke my nail and ripped off the nail (so painful!!) and the surgeon I’m seeing recommended this Polysporin to keep my nailbed heathy as it heals. A complete winner in my books! It absorbs well and doesn’t have a bad odour.

Love Polysporin

I love this polysporin, the added antibiotics makes me feel like it helps heal cuts that much faster. Goes on easily and no smell. Great product for adults and kids alike.