4.9/5
POLYSPORIN® Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Antibiotic Ointment provides pain relief and infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Containing lidocaine hydrochloride for fast-acting pain relief and three antibiotics to ward off infection, POLYSPORIN® COMPLETE Ointment provides infection protection that works.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Skin-Flex®!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Fast healing

I’ve always believed in this product. I love that it is a complete ointment.

Great product!

I really liked this Polysporin. Right after we received it my daughter fell off her bike and scraped her knee up. I used this ointment along with the bandaid I received to keep the area clean and protected while it healed. Using Polysporin definitely speeds up the heeling process!

Excellent.

Thank you for letting me review this. I have 3 kids. Someone always has a scratch or scrap. I use it alot in the summertime. Would recommend to any parent or anybody.

Best Product Yet

This ointment heals cuts and scrapes in no time at all. It’s incredible.

Heal fast!

I used polysporin directly with my skin flex Band-Aid it is the perfect pair! Applies nicely with no bad smell. I recommend to always use this to speed up healing

October 16, 2020

Great for burn and cuts really like it

The complete polysporin heal my burn and it’s help me I really like it because my boys play sports and they are always getting cuts so it work well

Works so well

We have always used Polysporin for all of our scrapes and cuts. Not only does it protect against infection, but it helps to speed the healing time. I would recommend polysporin to all of my friends and family. A little goes a long way.

Awsme

It is super awsme prosuct for wound m woundering about work of product so good

Works great!

This product works great!! My daughter was worried it was going to sting when I put it on her cut, but it didn’t and the cut seemed to disappear quicker.

October 16, 2020

Wouldn't purchase anything else!

The Polysporin Complete Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula is the only Polysporin ointment I will purchase in the future. Because it contains lidocaine hydrochloride it has a numbing effect for those painful cuts and scrapes and burns that sting or ache right away. It goes on clear which I like and contains 3 antibiotics to help prevent infection. The non-medicinal ingredients aren't a laundry list of things you can't pronounce and include vitamin E to help prevent scarring and cocoa butter to hydrate. Staple in our house!