Polysporin Ear & Eye Drops Reviews
#22 in Remedies

May 01, 2019

Polysporin drops for pink eye

My daughter had poop coming out of both of her eyes and her eyes were all red I talk to the pharmacy about it and he said it was pink eye and recommended the over the counter pink eye drops from polysporin so I tried them and within a couple days my daughter's pink I was cleared up without having to see a doctor which I'm totally thrilled about it makes it easier I would definitely use it again

March 30, 2019

Nice option but stings the eye

It's nice to have an over-the-counter option for pink eye or ear infections but upon use I found that these drops weren't very soothing at all! They stung my eyes!!

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great for both eye and ear infections

I previously bought this because my eye was red and irritated and probably becoming infected. I used it for a couple of days and it cleared right up. Last week I ended up with a nasty ear infection and a couple days later, I remembered I had these drops. I then used them for the 2 days until I could get to the doctor to get antibiotics. They helped slow down the infection and my doctor said to continue using them while using the antibiotics. By the time I had gotten to the doctor, the infection was quite bad to the point that the side of my face below my ear had even started to swell. The doctor said the drops probably helped from getting permanent damage from the infection. I took antibiotics and used the ear drops for a week and it cleared up completely and not a single issue since. Definitely great to have around

April 14, 2018

🦋

Si vous n'aviez qu'un choix limité de produits à mettre dans votre pharmacies, polysporin en ferait partie, c'est un incontournable. Parfois, on ne croit pas vraiment en l'impact des produits en vente libre en pharmacie, mais polysporin fonctionne réellement sur des brûlures, pour désinfecter et pour accélérer la cicatrisation. 👍 Ceci dit, ce produit en goutes est spécialement indiqué pour les oreilles et les yeux. Je m'étais fait conseillé par les optométristes ce produit car j'avais de la douleur à un oeil. Il a aidé à soulager mais malheureusement il n'aurait pu guérir et servir d'unique solution (ulcère).

November 18, 2017

Go to for Pink Eye Problems!

I find this product works quickly and is very soothing to the irritated, pink, watery eye. A mainstay in my first aid Kit and medicine cabinet. Polysporin!

May 05, 2017

Un must dans sa pharmacie. Un produit miracle et fonctionne très bien sur les enfants aussi. Oui on paie le prix mais le résultat est là. Mon produit favoris quand la conjonctivite est dans les parages. Après près de 4 jours j'ai vue un résultat.

April 24, 2017

Have had pink eye twice - once from working with kids and the other a coworker brought it to work and spread it around. I used the Polysporin drops at the recommendation of a pharmacist and they worked like a charm both times! Would highly recommend and would use again myself!

February 14, 2017

I used this for my ears when I felt I needed it and it worked great with my ear pain. It worked well and was easy to use. I like to have this as a staple in the medicine cabinet in the winter. It had no smell and felt like a cooling liquid when applied.

January 26, 2017

worked great. Definitely a staple in our medicine cabinet with having kids or personal use the fact you can use for ear infections as well as pink eye fabulous!! Company was really thinking here. Definitely something to have on hand.

January 25, 2017

Pinkeye seems to be constantly going around my kids school and I hate having to take them to the clinic and wait hours to see a doctor only to be told it is pink eye when I already know what it is just to get an over priced prescription. This stuff works just as well and is much easier.