Polysporin Ear & Eye Drops Reviews
#17 in Remedies

April 21, 2020

No Need for A Clinic Visit!

I am someone who tends to get pink eye a lot, and sitting in the clinic for hours on end around individuals with colds and flus and infections is just not how you want to spend your day. I've used these drops numerous times and they work so well! It makes life so much easier to be able to pop out to my local drug store (or send a family member since pink eye is super contagious) to pick up a box. They're reasonably priced as well. I would most certainly recommend this product, especially for moms!

April 21, 2020

Efficacité absolue 👁

Évidemment je rachèterai ce produit sans aucun doute et je le recommande fortement !son action est très rapide donc un soulagement presque immédiat. Dans ma pharmacie c’est un produit qui a sa place!

March 31, 2020

Saves A Trip To The Doctor

Polysporin Pink Eye is an excellent product for minor eye infections. I have used it for both pink eye and for irritations caused by foreign particles entering both my and my children's eyes. It has worked great everytime!

January 30, 2020

Worked awesome!

My little girl had sore red eyes. We used this product and her eyes were clear and feeling great after 2 uses. I am totally sold on this product and recommend it for helping with irritated pink eyes.

January 30, 2020

this product works fast

Polysporin ear drops with pain relief and eye drops work extremely well to get rid of the infection and also the pain. My ear infection was gone in less than two days. Thank you Polysporin I will continue to use your products.

November 27, 2019

Effective

Used in the appropriate manner, it’s something I’ve prescribed for certain types of conjunctivitis. Follow recommendations from your physician. Use for full course

May 01, 2019

Polysporin drops for pink eye

My daughter had poop coming out of both of her eyes and her eyes were all red I talk to the pharmacy about it and he said it was pink eye and recommended the over the counter pink eye drops from polysporin so I tried them and within a couple days my daughter's pink I was cleared up without having to see a doctor which I'm totally thrilled about it makes it easier I would definitely use it again

March 30, 2019

Nice option but stings the eye

It's nice to have an over-the-counter option for pink eye or ear infections but upon use I found that these drops weren't very soothing at all! They stung my eyes!!

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great for both eye and ear infections

I previously bought this because my eye was red and irritated and probably becoming infected. I used it for a couple of days and it cleared right up. Last week I ended up with a nasty ear infection and a couple days later, I remembered I had these drops. I then used them for the 2 days until I could get to the doctor to get antibiotics. They helped slow down the infection and my doctor said to continue using them while using the antibiotics. By the time I had gotten to the doctor, the infection was quite bad to the point that the side of my face below my ear had even started to swell. The doctor said the drops probably helped from getting permanent damage from the infection. I took antibiotics and used the ear drops for a week and it cleared up completely and not a single issue since. Definitely great to have around

April 14, 2018

🦋

Si vous n'aviez qu'un choix limité de produits à mettre dans votre pharmacies, polysporin en ferait partie, c'est un incontournable. Parfois, on ne croit pas vraiment en l'impact des produits en vente libre en pharmacie, mais polysporin fonctionne réellement sur des brûlures, pour désinfecter et pour accélérer la cicatrisation. 👍 Ceci dit, ce produit en goutes est spécialement indiqué pour les oreilles et les yeux. Je m'étais fait conseillé par les optométristes ce produit car j'avais de la douleur à un oeil. Il a aidé à soulager mais malheureusement il n'aurait pu guérir et servir d'unique solution (ulcère).