Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

it works for me

I like the fact that it works for me. the cream is not oily or greasy at all. it helps to soothe my skin and itchiness. the price is reasonable and sometimes it has good sales

Polysporin

I would use this product again and let my friends know about it as well. I used on my elbows and it took yhe itch and dry looking skin away. I found it worked better for me than the perscprescription that the doctor have me.

This works

I really like this product but the amount you get in the little tube doesn't last long when you are applying it frequently. It is not heavy and doesn't relieve the itch as much as some other products but it does heal my skin better than Eucerin which I find is good for moisture but when your skin is really bad it does not absorb and heal the problem as well as the polysporin

October 05, 2017

Definitely will buy again

I have eczema really bad and this worked so well to help with the flare ups. It was great, i just wish that there was a larger size to buy because i went through that container so quickly.

August 15, 2017

Love love love this....

My daughters eczema had gotten so bad, and I wanted a non steroid product to use on her - I found this and haven't turned back. It works so well, relieves her itchy skin almost immediately and clears up patchy eczema quickly.

July 28, 2017

Average, nothing new or groundbreaking

I don't know, but when trying this moisturizer I did not like the texture. It was pasty/tacky. Skin at contact felt dry, which can be good - a lot of us don't like to feel oily or greesy. However, the skin also felt w/o moisture. Overall, this is not a product I would use for daily use, it would have to be in an extreme case only.

July 02, 2017

Quickly became an essential

I find this is one of the best products I've used. It's quickly soothing and seems to ease my flares better than even a prescription cream. Definitely would recommend it.

June 09, 2017

I finally found a cream that eases my child eczema, and within a few hours of using this cream, I was already seeing his red itchy skin starting to clear up. My son is 1yrs old and has really bad eczema on his neck and I did not want to continue using a steroid cream on his because over time it will thin the skin. The Polysporin cream works wonders, you don't have to use a lot ( a little bit goes a long way) and there is no sticky feeling after applying the cream, it goes on smoothly and keeps the skin very moisturized. Its a bit pricey but it is worth it. I am so happy that I found this product and highly recommend this to anyone dealing with eczema.

May 04, 2017

Polysporin is at it Again, with their new Daily Moisturizing Cream for Ezcema Essentials. In the Winter I get really dry face and arms, It provides Healthier looking skin in just 3 days with disappearing flaky dry skin. You can see and feel the difference. It starts working immediate to reduce itch and dryness for the entire day. It is Steroid-Free and Fragrance-Free. Works perfectly on my Sensitive skin. I love this stuff. Very effective, efficient, cheap and available at most retail stores. I hope this keeps your Dry skin&Itch;away as well!

April 06, 2017

Love it! When my eczema acts up I can use the polysporin eczema moisturizer without it irritating my skin. It doesn't burn or sting like other moisturizers and really helps to hydrate my skin.