Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 02, 2017

Quickly became an essential

I find this is one of the best products I've used. It's quickly soothing and seems to ease my flares better than even a prescription cream. Definitely would recommend it.

June 09, 2017

I finally found a cream that eases my child eczema, and within a few hours of using this cream, I was already seeing his red itchy skin starting to clear up. My son is 1yrs old and has really bad eczema on his neck and I did not want to continue using a steroid cream on his because over time it will thin the skin. The Polysporin cream works wonders, you don't have to use a lot ( a little bit goes a long way) and there is no sticky feeling after applying the cream, it goes on smoothly and keeps the skin very moisturized. Its a bit pricey but it is worth it. I am so happy that I found this product and highly recommend this to anyone dealing with eczema.

May 04, 2017

Polysporin is at it Again, with their new Daily Moisturizing Cream for Ezcema Essentials. In the Winter I get really dry face and arms, It provides Healthier looking skin in just 3 days with disappearing flaky dry skin. You can see and feel the difference. It starts working immediate to reduce itch and dryness for the entire day. It is Steroid-Free and Fragrance-Free. Works perfectly on my Sensitive skin. I love this stuff. Very effective, efficient, cheap and available at most retail stores. I hope this keeps your Dry skin&Itch;away as well!

April 06, 2017

Love it! When my eczema acts up I can use the polysporin eczema moisturizer without it irritating my skin. It doesn't burn or sting like other moisturizers and really helps to hydrate my skin.

March 13, 2017

Worked wonders on my eczema-prone skin; especially on my hands. However, my skin developped a tolerance, so Innow only use it as a back-up when my habds get dry.

January 27, 2017

I was struggling to find something that helped stop the itching when this product was recommended by my local pharmacist. Now I can't imagine not having a tube in the house at all times. Nice bonus that it doesn't have an offensive smell.

January 24, 2017

i purchased this product because i had really bad winter dry skin. my skin was hurting due to the dryness.
    and tried so many different products.
    first this product is more expensive, and u don't get a lot
    it smells horrible, i could not use during the day, only at night.
    it took about a week for me to notice a difference,
    i finished the bottle in 2 half weeks.
    it did make my skin feel a little better but just wish it smell better.

January 09, 2017

Great for everyday care of eczema!

I use this product twice a day everyday, and it's really helped me manage my eczema. I use more or less depending on how dry it is outside, and I hardly every have to reach for my prescription creams any more. I highly recommend it,

January 07, 2017

A little pricey but I like it. Goes on my skin easily and it's quite light. Took the itch out fairly quickly. Will be adding it to my winter skin routine.

January 06, 2017

I didn't have the chance to go to my doctor's to refill my prescription cream so I went to Shopper's and asked the Pharmacist and she recommended Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream.
    I bought it and used it right away. It isn't as strong as my prescription but it did help and it soothed the areas that were bothering me.
    I would buy it again - it left my skin soft and it reduced the itchyness.