Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

February 22, 2019

Finally I had a cream that worked!

Ive always had sensitive skin and in my older teenage years i struggled with exzema a lot.
    Ive tried many under/over the counter creams, steriod cream, organic creams and i had temporrary relief but nothing was effective.
    This cream worked for me and the relief lasted many hours after application.

February 21, 2019

Amazing eczema relief

I have suffered from eczema since I was a young child. The first thing I can say about using eczema creams is that they have always caused pain on my eczema. This is not the case with Polysporian's Eczema cream. It provides a soothing relief from the itch and pain that can come with eczema. I have also noticed that when I use this cream on my son during the winter before he even has a flare up of eczema, that it prevents it from happening completely. I have so happy to have found a cream that works for both my children and I.

February 21, 2019

Only thing that works

My son gets winter Eczema and we have tried everything. The only product that we have found that helps him is this. Every time I see it for sale I buy two to make sure we do not run out.

February 08, 2019

Amazing

My daughter has been suffering with eczema since the age of two I have tried everything and nothing works as good as polysporin absolutely amazing clears her skin pretty fast.

February 08, 2019

It actually works!

After having my son, I developed pretty bad eczema on my hands (something I hadn’t dealt with since I was a child). I tried various creams and prescriptions. While I used the prescription at night, the Polysporin flare up cream was amazing for daytime use. Every time I felt itchy, I’d put it on and would have hours of relief. It doesn’t cure the eczema but it certainly helps.

February 07, 2019

Great drugstore cream for eczema!

My daughter suffers from eczema on her face and arms. This cream is a lifesaver! We have used prescription creams before, but she actually prefers this and it clears up her eczema as quickly as the prescriptions do. My daughter prefers this cream because of the light smell it has. We are never without it.

September 19, 2018

Keeps flare-ups at bay

I have serious eczema, especially during the winter. I have to use prescribed ointment when it's really nasty. The rest of the time I use over-the-counter creams for eczema , to keep flare-ups at bay. I have found Polysporin Eczema Essentials Daily Moisturizing Cream to be extremely effective at keeping my skin hydrated and keeping the "bubbles" at bay for a longer time. It also controls the itchiness of eczema. It's a good value, because a dime-size dollop will cover both my hands.

May 03, 2018

Great for Stopping The ITCH!

It works amazing for taking stinging, and burning out.
    I would definately consider it again.
    Restores and hydrates the skin.
    Would Consider buying in the future.

1.5/5

March 23, 2018

Not Worth The Money!!

My oldest son has ECZEMA and has had it fairly bad since a few weeks old. I have tried Prescription and over the counter products. Inexpensive and expensive ones as well. POLYSPORIN ECZEMA DAILY ESSENTIALS MOISTURIZING CREAM is not worth the money. My son had to remove it fairly quickly after applying because it stung. He hated the smell and didn't notice any change whatsoever we get very little for the money we spent. I was expecting great things considering that it's Polysporin and I love their products.

March 16, 2018

Love! Love! Love!

This is a great everyday eczema product! It's gentle enough for your face but works equally as well on hands and elbows. I will continue to use polysporin eczema cream everyday.