Polysporin Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 886 in Lip Balm

Moisturizes, soothes and relieves soreness of dry, chapped lips.With Menthol and Camphor.7g Ointment.

January 26, 2015

used this on my son's lips at night (hes a mouth breather) - no more cracked lips!!!

February 12, 2013

I hate this stuff...but it really does work.

I refer to this lip treatment as the buckleys of lip balms....because yes, it stinks! (unless you love minty minty smells that is) and yes it tastes gross (I dont eat it..but comon, its on my lips!), and all that super ugh stuff, but it really does work.

December 07, 2012

i bought this on clearance at Shoppers. It isn't my favorite brand but that's only because I don't like minty lip balms. It works ok but I've had better.

September 14, 2012

I never leave home without this. This is the best! I use this after applying lip liner everyday instead of lipstick. love it! it costs more than your average lip balm but well worth it.

May 01, 2012

Polysporin is my no. 1 trusted brand they have yet to steer me wrong and they surpassed my expectations with this miracle chap stick. My lips are often chapped especially during our winter months they dry chap and bleed and this past winter was much easier with polysporin on my side. Lucious and soft! I highly recommend this product!

February 09, 2012

One thing I strongly dread during the winter months is chapped lips. I've tried multiple lip balms and the Polysporin Lip Therapy is one of the best and most effective lip balm I have tried. It applies well and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Unlike other lipbalms that don't apply evenly, a little bit of this product goes a long way and easily glides on your lips.

It's perfect to put on before bed. You'll have extremely soft lips by morning. Since it applies evenly, it provides a great base for your lipstick. It doesn't dry quickly and is long wearing so you don't need to reapply as often. I also like the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips. The price is inexpensive and this is a product I would continue to repurchase over and over again.

Updated On: February 09, 2012

CORRECTION: Forget what's written under Recommended? I DEFINITELY would recommend this product.

January 11, 2012

This stuff works great of coarse it does it is polysporin

November 23, 2011

I am on the ski hill in the sun and wind every day in the winter, and this is hands down the best product to keep your lips protected in these conditions. I never leave home without my lipbalm with SPF30.

February 12, 2011

I have tried nearly everything under the sun for my dry lips in the winter, most products are okay at best, but this hands down is the only lip treatment that I have EVER used that has significantly helped my dry chapped lips in the winter

January 17, 2011

My lips would not survive the harsh cold of a Canadian winter without this beautiful product! The cold weather and wind are mighty strong and this product is the only one that takes care of my chapped lips in no time! In 2 days of wearing it, my lips were back to normal and completely soft! Highly recommend it!!

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

Mica1416 added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign