Polysporin Original Ointment Reviews
Ranked #19 in Remedies

September 07, 2017

helps heals cuts fast

I always keep a tube of this around. I'm prone to getting paper cuts, and hang nails, so as soon as I do, I apply a little dab of this and it heals very quickly. great for burns too

June 19, 2017

A must have in our home

Polysporin is a must have in our home. As a hairdresser I use this on nicks and cuts from days I get cut up at work. I also even use this on my dogs with little cuts and bug bites.

June 16, 2017

A crucial part of my first aid kit.

Polysporin is a crucial part of my first aid kit. It is great for cuts and burns and stitches. It helps to prevent infection and works. It is extremely affordable. Such a great product, and everyone should always keep it at home!

June 16, 2017

Polysporin is always in my medicine cabinet

Polysporin original ointment is an amazing product that every household should have . Its used to help prefect infection and help with infection . If you get a scrape , cut , or even opened acne all you need to do is apply this to the area . Make sure your hands are clean and the area is clean and apply either in a thin layer or apply liberally . That's a judgement call . You can cover the area or leave it to air out , it's up to you . I've had 8 surgeries and I've used this on most . You can find it at Walmart for approximately $8.99 and I highly recommend .

May 15, 2017

This product is amazing for every cut, scratch etc.. to prevent infections. I recently had
    a very bad rip in my skin , having a low immune system this product is a must in my
    house. I am somewhat clutsy LOL so when accidents happen, polysporin to the rescue.

March 12, 2017

Polysporin is magical. You can put it on just about anything and your infection will go away quickly, and it prevents infection extremely well (at least for me). The tube is quite large, inexpensive ($10 or so) and considering you only need a pea sized amount of product, it can last you a very long time. I swear by this product.

January 06, 2017

This is just a miracle in a tube. Whenever my son hurts himself, I get this out and he knows relief is coming. It takes the sting of those little cuts and burns away immediately, plus it prevents infection. I put a little dab of this on his cuts, cover it with a band aid and by the next day he's basically forgotten about it. I have tubes of this everywhere in the house and one in the car. Cannot live without it.

November 19, 2016

I swear by this stuff. In my twenties and thirties I had a few surgeries. My doctor always to told me to apply thinly to incision. Every time I healed quickly. I used it for my girls when they needed an ointment. A cut of a finger dab of that on a band aid,wear one for a day or two. Cut closed up new skin sore nearly completely healed. When my nose gets raw from a cold. little dab of that rawness starts healing right away. Usually gone by the next day sometimes two if its really raw.

August 24, 2016

Couldnt tell u how often i used it for myself and my kids. It works everytime on everything cuts , scratches, burns, bites .price is awesome and iam will be buying it again and again

August 24, 2016

This is a staple in the medicine chest and has been since I was a child. It has gotten us through many a boo boo and I'm sure that it will be there for my next generation of children coming up!