Polysporin Pink Eye- Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 538 in Remedies

April 05, 2017

Polysporin for treatment of pinkeye is such a life saver!! My son contracted it for the first time, I panicked!, Luckily this is readily available at every pharmacy! Fast and effective, highly recommend!.

March 08, 2017

It is either wait at the walk in clinic for three hours to get a prescription or spend $20 on polysporin drops. I work in an environment were pink eye is common. I cant leave work to go to the doctors so polysporin is pretty much my only option. cures pink eye well if you keep up with it, may take a day or two to noticed a different. overall too expensive. they probably know they can charge through the roof because people need it. they also suggest you buy a new one for every infection.

February 23, 2017

I have purchased this product many times and it has helped every time. My daughter just got back from the eye doctor and she said that there is a scratch on my daughters eye. The best thing is to use the polysporin eye drops for a couple of days so we don't get an eye infection.
    I have used this when I have had something in my eye to help prevent infection and it works really well. A bit pricey but worth it.

March 16, 2016

I was seriously disappointed in this product. I bought it after my kid caught pink eye at school. It did NOT work. Not at all. I took my daughter in to the family doctor and explained that I had bought this stuff and she told me to never, ever buy it since it is so ineffective. She said it's such a waste of money and I can vouch for that. The drops she gave my daughter worked in 12 hours, so I guess I have my proof right there.

March 14, 2016

Not a product you want to have to buy, but it works! Since my kids entered into the daycare system I make sure i keep one of these at home handy just in case (not that we have had it often) We have had pink eye go through the house a couple of times & its something if caught early enough it saves a lot of time & headache!!! I love the fact that this is just as effective as something the doctor would give the kids so it saves having to run out to get & fill a prescription. If there are any possible pink eye symptoms showing as precaution I give the kids a drop to fight it before it starts. With 3 young kids I believe its saved us a lot of breakouts - a must have in the medicine cabinet!

February 22, 2016

I got a pink eye infection a couple of month ago and bought this right away. It did make a difference, and reduced the severity of the symptoms. I still had to go and get a prescription one for my eye,

February 22, 2016

Recently I have gotten an eye infection in my eyes, my doctor suggested this product and it has greatly reduced the redness in my eyes. It instantly soothes my eyes.