Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews
#4 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

February 20, 2019

Tipple Healing

I would definitely get this product again. My body heals very slowly and this product kicked healing into speeding motion . I scar easily as well and what I thought would be a huge scar turned into a little one. My self confidence is better because of it :-)

0.8/5

February 19, 2019

polysporin triple antiobiotique ointment formula

Polysporin triple antiobiotique ointment formula. Elle guérit les bobos vite .Elle est utile lorsque l' on a des enfants a la maison. Nous les grand l' utilisons souvent. Merci.

February 10, 2019

Never without it

Polysporin = where do I begin it is a healing wonder with so many uses I would never be without it and I am now a customer for atleast 30yrs good for many isssues- will continue to purchase although one tube goes along way

February 10, 2019

Our go to!!!

Polysporin is one of the best products to use . We have been using it for years. It helps with all of our cuts and scrapes. It is our go to product because it works so well!!

January 12, 2019

Polysporin

I always have a tube in house and handy. It helps speed up the healing process and leaves little to no scarring. I sometimes use it over blemishes as well.

January 12, 2019

Best remedy for cuts and burns

I use polysporin trie action because it contains tbe antibacterial protection and helps heal wounds along with giving pain relief at tbe same time. A numbing agent to help cope with the pain of cuts and burns. Great product i highly recommend it.

December 31, 2018

Speeds up healing time

This product is a must for every member in our home. The kids use it on starches and scrapes. There is no infections, it helps heal so fast. It really works.

July 28, 2018

My go to

I absolutely love this stuff. I’m a type 1 diabetic and I tend to injure myself ALL the time, and since I’m diabetic I’m prone to infection. When I get a cut or scrape, I always make sure to put this on it, followed by a bandaid. It prevents me from getting an infection, and also heals me when I do have a small infection. Since I’m so prone to infections I always make sure I have this at home. I use it more often than the regular person usually has to, and for that I am quite impressed on how well it works every single time, as a matter of fact I have some on right now! You can expect to heal fast without infection on almost any minor cut, scrape, and small open wound (not intended for major injuries)

May 27, 2018

The new acne treatment?!

Okay so I only get bad acne spots once per month which is nice. Except when I do get them, it’s painful deep cystic acne bumps. I put Polysporen triple on the bump(or popped pimple) and leave over night. This stuff works miracles! If it heals your cuts over night, why wouldn’t it do the same for acne. The bumps are reduced and open skin is healed with a layer of skin. The acne will still be red, however flat and easily covered with makeup. Holy grail of acne products right here. Shhh my secret is now yours!

May 02, 2018

Medicine Cabinet Staple

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment was recommended to me by my physician after a surgical incision to assist in wound cleaning and aid in the healing process. After using it this time around and not on a previous incision I can say, that for me, it truly works in speeding the healing process along and keeping the skin supple and comfortable. Now, I keep it in the medicine cabinet as a staple for other minor wounds that occur in daily life.