Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 520 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

April 10, 2017

I'm an avid hiker therefore I get scrapes or cut most of the time. Polysporin is on my first aide bag wether I camp, hike or travel out of the country. Is a must!

April 04, 2017

I carry this with me in my make-up bag. There is a few kicking around the house as well (including the first aid kit for home and the car). It works amazing and helps heal things up super quicks, from smaller scrapes to larger cuts. If using a band-aid, I would apply it to the band-aid and not the skin so the band-aid still works.

April 04, 2017

This stuff works amazing on diaper rash, even recommended by a doctor.
    2 days and this infection from diaper rash was cleared with this instead of perscribed creams which would of cost a fortune

April 02, 2017

This stuff is a household staple that I always make sure I have on hand. It very fast and effective and I use it whenever I have some sort of cut. I just put a little dab on, cover it up with a bandaid, and it's all healed in just a day or two.

March 03, 2017

Polysporin is definitely a brand name that I stick to. I sliced my finger open while chopping, and it was a doozie. After stopping the bleeding (which took a good half hour), I spoke to a pharmacist who suggested keeping the wound wet with polysporin ointment and a bandaid, and cleaning only with soap & water. I took her suggestion, and this wound healed up in no time.
    High five to Polysporin triple antibiotic! No infections!

February 26, 2017

This is the best healing stuff out there. Put it on a cut and bandaid it, take it off and see how fast your cut had healed. This polysporin speeds up healing. I always keep this in my first aid kit.

February 26, 2017

We have two or three tubes of these in our home at all times. Works amazing on scratches, burns, acne, etc. We do a lot of hiking and always have a tube in our first aid kit just incase. Works fast!

February 01, 2017

I really like using this product when I get a blister on my heel or a cut on my skin. I always like how it heals my blisters fast and my cuts on my skin fast. It is kind of a greasy formula when you apply it to your skin but it works well. I recommend this product to everyone who needs it!

January 30, 2017

This works very well with an minor cuts and scraps. I cut myself 2 days ago and applied this on my finger and now the redness has totally disappeared. I also noticed its not swollen or sore anymore. This is a great product but remember too put a bandage on after you use this because it can be bit greasy. Its slightly expensive $9 for a small tube but it heals your sores rather fast so I have no reservations in buying this again

January 04, 2017

Works great! I have four kids and I absolutely use this on everything. Scrapes, cuts, burns, minor itch,. very effective! kids like it as well as the adults.