Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 559 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

July 11, 2017

great

I always buy this Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula, because I have kids so they always have scratches or minor cuts, so I always wash and apply Polysporin on it and band aid after

June 21, 2017

doctor recommended

my doctor recommended I take this and honestly it works... anytime you have a cut or scrape use this after you thoroughly clean the infected area with water and soap.. it will cut the healing time in half. this triple action formula is better than the original and the original is already good

June 19, 2017

Even better than the original

As much as I love the original Polysporin, I will always pick this one, with the triple antibiodics over the original one. This one definitley has a faster healing time.

June 07, 2017

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment is a wonderful product that I personally have used for many many years. This product is great for when I need it, my children or even our pets. It helps protect you from different gems that can get in your cut and helps you heal quicker. Always great to have in the house, you never know when you might need this product. It works so great, i always take it with me when we travel. Great to have in the car, Its a product that we always have with us.

June 01, 2017

Polysporin is a must have in our home ! We have a first aid/medical bin in our home with all the first aid necessities and always a tube of polysporin because it definitely comes in use and is great to have on hand

May 30, 2017

This is a must have in my home and my camping stuff, I use it all the time on everyday cuts and scraps but it perfect for everything that happens when you camp like burns, cuts even dab some on a bug bite to help with the itch!

May 08, 2017

This is another product I cant live without.

I use it for the biggest or smallest injury. It works and helps speed the healing process up. The sliminess of it is obviously not the greatest but it does the trick.

April 10, 2017

I'm an avid hiker therefore I get scrapes or cut most of the time. Polysporin is on my first aide bag wether I camp, hike or travel out of the country. Is a must!

April 04, 2017

I carry this with me in my make-up bag. There is a few kicking around the house as well (including the first aid kit for home and the car). It works amazing and helps heal things up super quicks, from smaller scrapes to larger cuts. If using a band-aid, I would apply it to the band-aid and not the skin so the band-aid still works.

April 04, 2017

This stuff works amazing on diaper rash, even recommended by a doctor.
    2 days and this infection from diaper rash was cleared with this instead of perscribed creams which would of cost a fortune