Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews
#4 in Remedies

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

October 10, 2017

Use this on everything

When I say I use this for everything, I am not kidding. Cut? Check! Burn? Check! Scratch? Check! Piercing? Check. Pets? Yup, even then Check!

I keep this stocked in my house like I'm prepping for an apocalypse. I even use it on my dogs, and it works like a charm for this weird cuts and oozy rashes... (they are special needs... not neglected!) ((I also double-checked with my vet first))

Anyway, this is a miracle ointment and heals things quickly and effectively. Highly, highly recommend.

October 08, 2017

Will continue to buy

Everytime when we have a scrape or cut we wash it then apply some polysporin triple ointment. It doesn't burn or irritate. For the price you get a fair amount and the quality is excellent!!! It makes the healing process so much faster and with less chance of an infection. I will continue to buy and use this product.

October 08, 2017

Produit de qualité

il est dans ma trousse de soins avec les autres produits polysporin, de bonne qualité, autant pour l'efficacité que pour le rapport qualité prix. la guérison se fait très bien et le produit ne brule pas

October 03, 2017

Triple Antibiotic For Safer & Faster Healing

We always have this on hand at home. It is so helpful to apply to cuts or wounds to prevent infection and help heal the sore. I tend to first wash the sore with soap and water, dry it, and then apply this either with or without a band-aid on top. It doesn't sting and doesn't have any odor. The price is great for a product that works so well.

September 29, 2017

id buy this again

This polysporin is typically always found in our household. It works, the cost is good and it doesnt sting or hurt. My youngest son is very apprehensive of what you put on his wounds, especially with the fear of pain and burning.. This is one of the only products he is comfortable with. And it works!

September 20, 2017

A MUST HAVE FIRST AID

Really, really this is a must have first aid thing in the house, in the car and even in the purse that i do. i never ever worry for any infection when i use polysporin after any cut, burn or a minor wound for any reason, anywhere. i would fully recommend it to be have one at home, car and purse.

September 20, 2017

Heals Quick

I have 2 small children and find that I use polysporin triple antibiotic
    ointment often with all the scrapes and cuts they get. It works great and helps heal up their cuts quick. I find that it is a bit pricey with how much we go through but I think it is worth the money we pay! I keep it at home, in the car, at work and in my purse!

September 07, 2017

Un onguent indispensable!

C'est un onguent indispensable à avoir dans notre pharmacie! Il guérit tout ou presque! J'adore ce produit pas très dispendieux et qui sert à presque tout!

September 07, 2017

heals fast and gives relief

i love all polysporin products, and this one is especially great because it has an antibiotic in it. Helps to heal up cuts extremely fast without worrying about infection.

August 01, 2017

Un atout à ma trousse de premier soin

Le polysporin m'a toujours été utile d'aussi loin que je me souvienne. Autant pour un adulte qu'un enfant, humain comme animal. Et oui! Le polysporin peut être appliquer sur une blessure d'un animal! Cet onguent est spécialement conçu pour réduire le risque de cicatrice lorsqu'on se fait mal et aide aussi a guérir la peau meurtrie. Il n'est pas douloureux lors de l'application. Sa texture un peu similaire à de la vaseline s'applique facilement et ne contient pas vraiment de fragance. Une jolie acquisition à votre trousse de premiers soins maison.