Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Formula Reviews

Polysporin Triple Antibiotic Ointment Heal-Fast Formula offers triple the protection. You can expect speed healing and hydrating skin care. This formula is best suited for minor cuts, nicks and scratches. Polysporin is a soothing ointment that forms a protective coating over inured area with no sting or odour. Visit polysporin.com for more information.

August 10, 2011

I really like this product, great for little cuts and scapes. Also works well on tattoo's

May 25, 2011

always put on before the band aid for every real or cant u see it mom boo boo.

May 03, 2011

I always make sure to have Polysporin in my medicine cabinet and have been using it for years. It heals cuts and scrapes really fast with less chance of a scar. Great product!

March 02, 2011

Over the counter antibiotic cream, feels good, doesn't sting and is very effective. Just like Mom kissing the hurt away.

July 13, 2010

This product is great--for most people.

The box and insert do not say what most of the ingredients are and one of them is a common allergen... I had the unlucky opportunity to find that out first hand.

I had a simple kitchen knife cut that I applied the ointment to. It burnt at first... I thought that was common. Within an hour the whole entire of my hand broke out in a terribly itchy, burning rash, and the cut itself was leaking pus.

I didn't think it was the product, I thought there had been something on that knife!

It took to going to the doctor's to find out it was the product. I explained that I had used it, he looked at my file, and said, "Well, it wasn't the knife. It was the Polysporin. I've seen this happen often. You're allergic to it."

I think Polysporin is still a good idea, I just wish they'd put on the boxes, bottles, and inserts all the ingredients they use so people with the same allergy (or other allergies to things that are in Polysporin) don't go through what I did!

The one thing I can say--while it may have gotten infected for me, I've noticed it works very well on other people.

If you have any allergies, ask a pharmacist if you can use it first!

June 29, 2010

this is a dont go anywhere without it product. This is my one size fits all miracle cure . I use this all the time and I recommend it often. I use it for everything from cuts, scrapes,cold sores and burns you name it and polysporin triple antibiotic ointment is my first choice! I find it takes the pain out and it heals all my boo boos quicker!

May 09, 2010

I find polysporin to be really great for helping to heal cuts and scrapes!

May 07, 2010

I gauge my ears, and if this is the one i think i have then it works AMAZING! The numbing effect works like a charm and takes out all pain, plus it heals all of my piercings very quickly. The one thing that you need to remember is when you use this product, it does not desolve into your skin, so you need to wash it off after a few hours or else it starts to grow bacteria too!!

May 07, 2010

Always been a fan of Polysporin - eye/ear drops have long been a staple in my household. Polysporin's Triple Therapy Antibiotic Ointment formula lives up to Polysporin's history of great products. Definitely the no-sting effect is always a plus but it's effectiveness is where it really shows. A must for any first aid kit. Suitably priced and well worth the money. Found it to work fast. Definitely a product I will recommend.

February 28, 2007

This is a great product. It is the best thing you can get over the counter to speed healing and avoid infection. I always used regular polysporin and only changed because I was told how much better the triple action formula worked. I bought it and sure enough, it is even better. A definite for any medicine cabinet or first aid kit!