POLYSPORIN® TRIPLE Antibiotic Ointment Reviews

Featuring a HEAL-FAST® Formula, POLYSPORIN® TRIPLE Antibiotic Ointment provides infection protection to speed healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Three antibiotics, polymyxin B, bacitracin zinc, and gramicidin, combine to provide infection protection that speeds healing.

Try this with BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Tough Strips®!

October 22, 2020

Works great!

This is not a want product, it's a need. Nobody wants to have to use it, but you're super glad you have a tube of it tucked in your bathroom drawer with the BandAids. This product doesn't have a strong smell, but it certainly does the job. It keeps your cut moisturized and prevents infection while you heal, which is faster and cleaner than if the wound was left open and at risk. Give your cuts a bit of love with this product when you first get it for long run wins.
    I recieved this product free for my honest review. Views are my own and are not effected by recieving this product free.

October 22, 2020

The Gentle Healer

I am an accident prone person. I always have been and probably always will be. I was lucky to receive this product for free from the trial open. I've never used the ointment before but I found it helped to heal my knuckle fast after I shredded it in the cheese grater. I will for sure be buying again!

October 21, 2020

Always a go to

I always use this product when ever I have a cut, burn, scratch. It heals your cuts, burns quickly. Isn't oily.

October 21, 2020

Works amazingly fast

#GotItFree #FamilyRated #BANDAIDxPOLYSPORIN Polysporin Triple antibiotic's packaging is small, minimal, easy to open n read. I have used Polysporin since i was a kid. It works great. It is easy to apply , feels cool n soothing and heals quickly. I would recommend this product to family and friends and will always purchase this brand. However i wish polysporin's packaging and product were organic and biodegradable. Thank you for this opportunity to try before i buy. GOD bless all

Protects and heals

I used this item on the blisters on my heels. I get them from my running shoes. It's formula is non-greasy and doesn't spread far off the site on its own. The band aids stayed in place and I didn't have to worry about changing them halfway through my run because they slipped. It helped prevent them from becoming infected and helped them heal properly.

An essential...

Makes boo-boo's heal faster. An essential around the house.

October 20, 2020

Do what it promises to do

So efficient. It healed well without any problem. I'm sure that the triple action might have some beneficial effect in the process. I would certainly use it again.

Efficace

Tres apprecier sur tout les petits et moyen bobo du quotidien et au travail, ca guerit bien et évite de s'infecter

I love polysporin

I always use to see Polysporin in stores on shelves, but I never use to get it because I didn't quite believe that it would help with cuts and scrapes. Well to my surprise it does!! instead of having to wipe a cut with alcohol You can just use polysporin and it helps ensure the wound it clean to prevent infection and assists in speeding the healing process. I love The triple strength one as some members of my family work with heavy machinery and often get deeper cuts and wounds and this really has become a staple item for them.

Ça guéri vite vite...vite

Ironique? J'ai reçu ma boîte de Chick advisor comprenant des Band aid tough strip et du Polysporin et quelques heures plus tard, je me coupe en préparant le souper! J'ai donc eu la possibilité d'utiliser mes produits sur le champ. J'ai été agréablement surprise de l'efficacité de cet onguent. Ma petite coupure a guéri très rapidement, sans infection et dans cicatrice. Je le recommande fortement.