Pom Wonderful Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 166 in Juice

POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice - 60 oz. pack of 3

March 21, 2017

I really enjoy the POM line of beverages. My absolute favourite is the Pom Blueberry blend. Not only is it a refreshing drink on it's own, it's a great mixer :) Add a splash of Vodka for a great drink. My other favourite way to drink POM is to mix it with sparkling water. I can't think of a more refreshing drink, especially served on ice. So healthy for you too!! LOVE

March 14, 2017

Le prix est élevé pour la quantité mais le goût est délicieux et la qualité exceptionnelle! J'adore ajouter je jus de pomme grenate à du jus d'ananas : le paradis!

January 27, 2017

This product is VERY expensive. That being said, it is very delicious!!! Due to its cost, I like to use it as a slash of flavour with sparkling water (with or without vodka lol) I also used it in a red pepper dip recipe!

January 24, 2017

I really wanted to like this juice and I do. However, there are some things that are just not worth it.

To start off, this juice advertises as a healthy juice. Although it may be a healthy alternative, it isn't exactly the best. If you read the nutrition facts, it has tons of sugar in it. Now, sugar never bothers me. I like to try healthier alternatives, but don't live by that rule. What bothers me is that they advertise the health benefits of this juice and the no sugar added. I don't like companies with sketchy intentions or marketing.
    The price is also just a tad too much. U rather just by my own pomegranates and juice them myself.

August 29, 2016

I love this drink but only in small doses. I find that it has a truly strong taste that can be completely overpowering and leave a bitter after taste in my mouth. I still like this product a lot and I think the packaging is adorable. With a decent amount of time between each purchase, I think this is a good drink. It isn't really like anything else on the market.

March 19, 2016

What bugs me about the Pom Wonderful juice is that they market it as very healthy but in reality it has the highest sugar content out there. I have no respect for products that trick consumers into thinking that they are making healthy choices

March 10, 2016

so very good
    so very healthy
    so very natural

great tasting!!! the pomoegranate flavour BURST in your mouth, some sour, some sweet but good and so healthy.

Very expensive, wish I could afford to drink this every day but so very expensive for a small bottle from my local fortinos or metro.

Very expensive :(

but I see the quality of the drink, plenty of nutrients natural and full of flavour

April 24, 2015

Although expensive, this juice is the best! It is so good and true to the name

April 22, 2015

They come in a fun bottle and taste decent, but if you read the nutrition information you'll find that these products are incredibly unhealthy, which is a shame since they market themselves as a health food product. Loaded with sugar!

April 22, 2015

I buy this juice pretty regularly, especially at Costco. My whole family loves it mixed with carbonated spring water, and I feel good about the health benefits. We don't drink juice that often (try to prioritize water and whole fruits for the fibre benefits) but when we do we try to make good choices and POM is one of them.

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash