Pom Wonderful Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 210 in Juice

POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice - 60 oz. pack of 3

May 17, 2017

This juice is refreshing I love it! It just makes my mouth water just thinking about it! It has a very strong flavour not too bitter, but just right. It's great after a workout, or in the morning to wake you up. It's a little pricey but it's the best pomegranate juice. It's a good mixer as well for alcoholic beverages!

May 17, 2017

I love POM! It is hands down the best pomegranate juice on the market. It's strong but so delicious. It is full of antioxidants and I won't lie... its one of my favorite ingredients to make cocktails with! 1 part POM juice, 1 part vodka, 1 part PAMA Pomegranate liqueur... yummm!

April 28, 2017

I love this juice but it can get quite costly if you drink often. I keep it in the fridge for those times that I want something sweet and tart at the same time. It tastes great on it's own or as a mixer with soda/mineral water or spirits. I personally don't like pomegranate as a fruit because of the messy seeds but this juice gives me the intense flavour without the trouble of the fruit. A good quality juice without the addition of awful fructose/glucose.

March 21, 2017

I really enjoy the POM line of beverages. My absolute favourite is the Pom Blueberry blend. Not only is it a refreshing drink on it's own, it's a great mixer :) Add a splash of Vodka for a great drink. My other favourite way to drink POM is to mix it with sparkling water. I can't think of a more refreshing drink, especially served on ice. So healthy for you too!! LOVE

March 14, 2017

Le prix est élevé pour la quantité mais le goût est délicieux et la qualité exceptionnelle! J'adore ajouter je jus de pomme grenate à du jus d'ananas : le paradis!

January 27, 2017

This product is VERY expensive. That being said, it is very delicious!!! Due to its cost, I like to use it as a slash of flavour with sparkling water (with or without vodka lol) I also used it in a red pepper dip recipe!

2.7/5

January 24, 2017

I really wanted to like this juice and I do. However, there are some things that are just not worth it.

To start off, this juice advertises as a healthy juice. Although it may be a healthy alternative, it isn't exactly the best. If you read the nutrition facts, it has tons of sugar in it. Now, sugar never bothers me. I like to try healthier alternatives, but don't live by that rule. What bothers me is that they advertise the health benefits of this juice and the no sugar added. I don't like companies with sketchy intentions or marketing.
    The price is also just a tad too much. U rather just by my own pomegranates and juice them myself.

2.8/5

August 29, 2016

I love this drink but only in small doses. I find that it has a truly strong taste that can be completely overpowering and leave a bitter after taste in my mouth. I still like this product a lot and I think the packaging is adorable. With a decent amount of time between each purchase, I think this is a good drink. It isn't really like anything else on the market.

March 19, 2016

What bugs me about the Pom Wonderful juice is that they market it as very healthy but in reality it has the highest sugar content out there. I have no respect for products that trick consumers into thinking that they are making healthy choices

March 10, 2016

so very good
    so very healthy
    so very natural

great tasting!!! the pomoegranate flavour BURST in your mouth, some sour, some sweet but good and so healthy.

Very expensive, wish I could afford to drink this every day but so very expensive for a small bottle from my local fortinos or metro.

Very expensive :(

but I see the quality of the drink, plenty of nutrients natural and full of flavour

What's Your Favorite?