Pond's Dry Skin Cream Reviews

Hydrate your skin deeply for a smooth, soft and radiant skin while reducing the dullness and dryness. This classic Pond’s formula comes in a rich cream that is specially created to be easily absorbed by your skin. Dermatologically tested, this cream is hypoallergenic, does not clog pores and is suitable even for sensitive skin.

For more info, visit Pond's.

October 12, 2020

Moisturized

Really good cream for dry skin, very hydrating especially during the winter months. It has a nice, smooth texture that absorbs fairly well. Leave your skin feeling really hydrated and soft.

October 12, 2020

Ok product

This cream was ok smells good apples great good value just my shin maybe too dry didn’t last long. But again maybe my skin too dry.maybe buy again for someone with regular skin that drys out sometimes good product.

October 11, 2020

Great considering the price

I always used to buy expensive creams that used to burn and tingle my skin since it's so sensitive. Ever since getting Ponds, I got the same moisture without the tingling and the product lasts so much longer.

October 02, 2020
    Punjab, India

Best cream for winters

I have been using this cream since my childhood.it is the best brand which I have used,and still using.after bath,I use this cream daily in winters,it moisturise my face and gives glow

September 05, 2020

Smooth Skin

Pond's Skin Cream is a must have. It's not greasy, hydrates your dry skin. It leaves your skin smooth and silky. I am almost out, time to buy another jar :)

August 25, 2020

Great winter product

Love this product in the wintertime. My face gets extremely dry in the winter. I have dry skin peeling and my skin is very itchy. This product is nice and soothing and helps to really moisturize my skin.

August 10, 2020

Great basic moisturizer

I've tried plenty of high end moisturizers to cure my dry skin, but none of them worked as well as this. This is a really budget friendly and effective basic moisturizer if you have dry skin. It is pretty thick so if you have oily skin it may not work as well for you. Of course if you need to target other concerns you will need to layer up or use this on alternative days.

May 20, 2020

Good quality

It’s cheaper compared to other brands, but still good for its price! I usually use it before I sleep at night, but it’s not sticky so it’s good to use during the day too.

April 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works well

I used this face cream for years until I starting using a water based face cream. This face cream is great for dry skin, and really helps to keep your face moisturized.

April 15, 2020

LATEST OBSESSION!

I have extremely sensitive skin; it goes oily if a cream is too heavy, or will flake if not most moisturized enough etc. I found this cream does feel tacky while drying, but applying before bed will leave your face feeling amazing all day long once waking up.