Pop tarts frosted blueberry
Good

Pop tarts frosted blueberry Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 2370 in Grocery

May 05, 2017

As with the strawberry flavour, I find that the sugar sprinkles on these add a superb texture to the frosting! That part alone makes them more addictive than some of the other flavours. The blueberry filling is yummy as well.

March 31, 2016

Yes, I know Pop tarts are full of sugar and not the healthiest food on the planet, but every now and then we purchase it when they are on sale as a treat type thing for the kids.

Pop tarts frosted blueberry tastes great, very sweet but still a great flavor.

It's my husbands favorite....shhh don't let him know I told you.

March 31, 2016

First, I'd like to mention that I absolutely love pop tarts! Unfortunately, the frosted blueberry flavour is not worth the calories for me. I am not a fan of blueberries unless they are mixed with other berries. This is not a flavour I would try again.

March 31, 2016

I think everyone on the planet loves pop tarts you just have to find a flavour that you like and I think that these blueberry ones are very tasty. These have always been super conveinant and quick and kids (and adults) love them.