Pop Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Fudge Reviews
Ranked #420 in Snacks

May 13, 2017

I often buy these because my kids love them. We eat these on the weekend and I usually bring some when we go on long trip in the car. It's a great snack when I the go

February 01, 2017

It's my favorite from Pop-Tarts. It's so delicious! After a long day of work this is what I prefer to eat to relax. The chocolat inside it's so good! I prefer to warm in the toaster than the microwave. I always buy at Walmart (1.88$) than other store (at my pharmacy it's at 2.99$).

July 19, 2016

Pop-tarts are my guilty pleasure, they are crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside. They have many flavors and my favorite are blueberry and chocolate. For those days you need chocolate, this works great. I do not care if they have sugar in them or how many calories they have, like I said my guilty pleasure!

I keep a box always on hand for me and my girls, as this is our chocolate fix. I can not even remember how long I have been eating these, seems like all my life..at least as long as my memory goes back and I am 52 now.